These two are killing it right now and will go down as one of the most iconic duos in music

• Which one do you prefer? 3

1. Skate (1) 33%
    2. Leave the Door Open (2) 67%
    3. How am I supposed to pick? (0) 0%

Silk Sonic aka Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak. Always loved them separately so of course together, they make godly music :pepe-grooving: When neither of you know how to make a bad song, that's just how it's gonna be

Already loved Leave the Door Open but Skate might have it beat. Gotta love the MV too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't wait for the album, I know it's about to be one of my all-time favorites

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How are you guys liking Silk Sonic so far?

e866b735be821d0cbd228cadcbe56dd7.gif

• I think they have the right approach when it comes to the music. When you can't find inspiration from other artists and bands, be a time traveler and go on an adventure into the past. Everybody won't pull off retro, but at least reconnecting with the legacy of music can help artists find a better way forward especially for R'N'B.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!