Are you as dumb as me or dumber?

• I am this dumb:

I put my earrings off, wanted to put them back in, somehow menaged to put 2 earrings in 1 hole and wondered why I couldn't close my earrings ... how can someone fail this bad? and how is it even possible to fit 2 earrings in 1 hole when the ear-hole is not even hanging (I mean some people get hanging earholes after a few years from their earrings but I don't have this problem)

Oh my ...

Can you top this with something stupid?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• is your ear okay :eyes:

depends on it ... having more as the normal earring is kinda ... ok so when you are a small child and your parents say you get earrings they help you to get it healed but as adult I maybe did 1-2 mistakes trought the healing process and so my earholes got infected a few times so I am glad that this problem is at least no more and I only took the earrings off because when its itchy and you have so much stuff hanging on your ear that you can't scratch your ear properly... I think you get what I mean

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I can!

When I was 14-15 years old I was on summer sports camp then I've decided to wear single earring, some years later my girlfriend asked me did I eve hard piercing done because it looks like, and then I said NO! because I forgot about it lol

Surprise, surprise few days later on some house party one of her friends came and said hey you remember me we were in camp together, we even danced and kissed, that was my first kiss, and oh you had this gold earring then, and bleached hair.

me :pepenomad:

my girlfriend :pepe-cut:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!