Reviewing Recent Kpop Comebacks #grammys

• (speed run version since I don’t want to ramble too much)

Alexa - Xtra ft BM - well I guess there’s room for everybody. 1.2/10

SF9 - Tear drop - Can’t even remember how the first verse went. 1.4/10

Kyuhyun SUJU - Together - well…the scenery is nice. 0/10

Kim Woojin - still dream - why is he out in the middle of the road, the middle of nowhere, the desert, no water, no nothing, where is the scenery, why is he mad, what’s going on?! 2/10

BTS - Permission to dance - big hit are just trolling army’s now. 0/10

Minzy - Te Amo - well. at least the company’s treating her well. 2/10

Sejeong - baby I love you - why is she releasing this snooze fest? if you want to be entertained, you should read the zombie comments. 1/10

Jackson Wang - Internet Money - if there’s one thing you can praise Jackson on it’s his consistency, consistency in releasing terrible music. 0/10

Løren - (Need) ooo-eee - see if he listens to surf curse, the why does he still make bad music? 2/10 see if I listened to freaks by surf curse and covered it you best be known I’m making a bop.

DreamCatcher - because - well…they look beautiful. 4/10

Enhypen x Tayo - Hey Tayo - at least NCT made a catchy song. that dinosaur song is forever ingrained in my head. 0/10

Somi - dumb dumb - well now we know where the 3rd song on Rosé’s album went. Teddy must’ve forget this one in his drafts. 1/10 it would be rated higher if it didn’t have the rap.

Let’s hope red velvet can save august. #fightingirene #fightingyeri #fightinglikewater

bonus: comebacks in august, my feelings on them #truth

Sunmi: you can’t sit with us - her mean girl slay. I am afraid it might fall into the same old box her last releases have fallen into though. Will not know until I hear the chorus. thank you Teddy. #solobymissjennieslay #gashinagashina

Weeekly: holiday party - I want a tag me 2.0 please.

Kim Woojin: ready now - good for him, but the music will not slay. Not even one note. Not even two notes. Nothing. But the concept photos look alright.

Stray Kids - Noeasy - I am trying to stay away from #him but that damn song cheese is catchy, like it’s like when your on a diet but your mom bought you McDonald’s, like what am I suppose to do now?! I can never escape my boy group stan phase. please bang chan no more…no more…I have to unstan now but I will contribute my one view to the comeback MV. at least…at least…Felix is cool. I think. But I can no longer stream bang chans fan cams..yeah ninja….that killed me, like the book catcher in the rye? Have you read that? It slays.

The boyz - thrill ride - you know when you first started liking Kpop and there’s those groups you have to automatically Stan, like bts, got7, Mamamoo, blackpink, well the boyz are one of them, but then you forget about them, then there having a comeback and you have no clue who any of the members are. Same goes with pentagon, Excited for the comeback though.

Lisa’s one song solo hip hop slay boots the house down - I am excited but not excited but happy but sad but crying but living but dying but living. yeah. anticipating teddys hip hop 2010’s trying to be futuristic rap song.

Is this long? I think it is, to round up July the song I hated the most was permission to slay by bts, sorry, It’s my OPINION. yeah. :wink: I’m just joking okay mods yeah I am kidding just joking haha it’s a joke please don’t ban me I just bought a jaehyun badge okay like I am going to cry a lot if you don’t reward that badge to me it was a lot of akorns and I am flopping now… okay?

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• And Cheese will be just an intro

Anticipate the whole album

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And Cheese will be just an intro

Anticipate the whole album

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepepizza: :pepenomad: :pepe-cross:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!