Disbanded groups/bands I miss

• Over the past 11 years since I'm into Japanese music there build a big pile of bands/artists/groups who stoped doing music and I still miss some somehow.

Here is a list of disbanded artists I wish could comeback:

• AAA
    • An Cafe
    • Black Gene for the Next Scene
    • Buono!
    • CY8ER
    • E-girls
    • Fairies
    • GEM
    • GIRLFRIEND
    • Hangry&Angry
    • Kou Shibasaki (She is still working as actress, but not as singer)
    • Lolita23q
    • MORRIGAN
    • Namie Amuro
    • PASSPO
    • PRIZMAX
    • Q'ulle
    • RoNoCro
    • Screw
    • SuG
    • The Winking Owl (I think Louiza is working as soloist now)
    • XOX
    • v[neu]

Wich of these artists do you knew and miss too? And who else do you miss?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I actually don't really follow Jpop but I know one song from AAA that I really like which is Climax Jump that become ost for Kamen Rider Den-O. I didn't know that they already disbanded, that's a shame.

• I actually don't really follow Jpop but I know one song from AAA that I really like which is Climax Jump that become ost for Kamen Rider Den-O. I didn't know that they already disbanded, that's a shame.

AAA debuted in 2005 with 3 female and 5 male member. One female member left in 2007 and another one in 2017. In 2019 Member Naoya than had a scandal where he drunken beat a woman and hurt her just cause she refused to go out with him. He left the group and caused the members to wish they could stop being a group together. In 2020 excactly 1 year after Naoya left the group AAA stoped their activities.

Misako is working as soloist since 2018 and more into her solo-music and also posts a lot more on Youtube since AAA stoped. She also works as model from time to time and films a bit about her work and privatre life now.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shinjiro Atae debuted as soloist in 2018. Since AAA disbanded he is also working way more as soloist now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nissy debuted as soloist in 2015. He runs his own label Nissy Entertainment since back than and also works as model sometimes. He was allready very popular as soloist back than so not being without AAA is no big deal for him. He was allready very active as soloist and still does a lot music

SKY-HI was also working as soloist since 2013 and is also very popular in Japan. He is also known as the fastest Japanese rapper. SKY-HI opend his own company called BSMG in 2020 where he took the rapper Novel Core under contract outside of himself. SKY-HI is also curently running a survival show to make a boygroup for his company. I'm not sure if his survival show allready ended or if it's still ongoing

External Content www.youtube.com

Shuta Sueyeoshi debuted as soloist in 2018 and also worked as model sometimes. He is curently on hiatus from the music industry but will most likly come back in 2022

A few months ago Naoya Urata announced that he wanted to come back as soloist since he allready worked as soloist in the past and knew that AAA disbanded. But since what happend the majority of people in Japan was totaly against that people like him get a chance to be in the public's eye again so his label decided that he can't work with them no more

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!