WORRIED FOR LISA...

• Stop acting like Dumb Dumb is a bad song

If it is released by any Blackpink member, it would be praised to the sky.

Would it be praised? I think there would be more criticism overall lol. All bp songs receive lashings since d4 minus lsg i think.

■■■■■■■■□□□ 𝓢𝓔𝓔𝓤𝓝 □□□■■■■■■■■

0032d3e09166cb9a968ac75ab188ee513bc60563.gifv 6d8dfa2357ab0fdf5eaeb13dd6f7ce62bb23689d.gifv 83e7fb07461095e0251d47aebcc2c6cfcba8a272.gifv

• Would it be praised? I think there would be more criticism overall lol. All bp songs receive lashings since d4 minus lsg i think.

Im not talking about haters but Blinks in general.

Sometimes certain artist make a song works (better).

Example, D4 would not be as good if it's not performed by BP. Sometimes a group/idol carry a song and bring it to another level

I just think Somi gave Dumb dumb a cuter/relaxed twist than it should. Had it been done by Lisa, i personally think it would work just as good (or even better). I can see Lisa 100% slaying the drop in chorus with a harder and sharper dance

Edit: LSG got more lashes for being boring and generic LOL. They could never please everyone. There's a group of fans that want bangerz like D4, KTL, HYLT and there are others that want diversity

• Blink opinions vary. Some blinks liked say ic while others didn't same for hylt. Same for OTG.

I agree with the vibe of the songs. Artists the most integral part of the song. They can make or break a song.

I think hylt was more polarizing overall. And also ppl already labeled it as d4 version 3 lol.

■■■■■■■■□□□ 𝓢𝓔𝓔𝓤𝓝 □□□■■■■■■■■

0032d3e09166cb9a968ac75ab188ee513bc60563.gifv 6d8dfa2357ab0fdf5eaeb13dd6f7ce62bb23689d.gifv 83e7fb07461095e0251d47aebcc2c6cfcba8a272.gifv

• Blink opinions vary. Some blinks liked say ic while others didn't same for hylt. Same for OTG.

I agree with the vibe of the songs. Artists the most integral part of the song. They can make or break a song.

I think hylt was more polarizing overall. And also ppl already labeled it as d4 version 3 lol.

I actually agree that HYLT was the most polarizing (after KTL of course). Not helping when three of those songs have similar song structure and are the title tracks.

Pretty Savage is actually the more unique song done by Teddy recently and distinct from those 3. It should've been promoted somewhere as prerelease/ title. But can see why HYLT over PS cause the former can create more hype!!

• I am more worried right now about the lack of hype being built for LS1. We got it for Jennie and Rosé, but right now YG is just going on about the 4+1 stuff. Not even a small mention. Her solo better get decent promo before, during and after it is released. We don't want it to be rushed.

• Mmmm, there's a lot in between generic and "experimental". I feel that word gets thrown around way too easy these days.

From the time that I've been listening to K Pop, rarely have I heard anything from the genre that I would classify as experimental.

There is a HUGE difference between being "experimental" and just working with producers you normally don't work with.

If ready for love is a bad generic bop I still want it.

Wrong I could call out the song either way I really dont like the chorus.

• I was already very disappointed with On The Ground (and in my opinion it's worse than Dumb Dumb).

Even though I don't have much hope for Lisa (after listening to Teddy's latest songs), I think they'll do a better job with her. She's the most popular member, I find it hard to believe they'll just give her any song.

• I really liked dumb dumb, the only problem I had was its length. Given the fact solo and gone (on the ground was mediocre imo) were both really good, I have hopes for her solo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!