Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Surpassed 155K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u!! [Breaking their Own Record and Becoming 2nd Most Pre-Ordered GG album EVER!!]

• I&S subunit did around 12-13K in 1 day so this is a good sign for things to come. Expecting a big jump in their album sales this comeback!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UPDATE: It's now their HIGHEST ever pre-sales on Ktown4u! In just FOUR DAYS. We love growth

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UPDATE 2: Reached 80K+!! Wow...

UPDATE 3: 90K+!! This is incredible.

UPDATE 4: THEY DID IT!! They reached more than 100K!! 2ND MOST PRE-ORDERED GG ALBUM IN KTOWN4U HISTORY

UPDATE 5: Sales be flying through the roof now!! 141K+!!!

Edited 7 times, last by kaisica ().

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 23K+ Sales in 1 day on Ktown4u.” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 23K+ Sales in 1 day on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • nice congratulations

if it's already so much on ktown4u then I guess their overall total sales might hit 120-150k in first week

External Content www.youtube.com

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 23K+ Sales in 1 day on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 25K+ Sales in 1 day on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • They surpassed 30K+!

• If there's enough demand i think this time they will restock quickly, recent albums from theirs artists also went out of stock and they restocked fast

I really hope so!

That's great! :claps:

based on this number, can we predict how their sales will end up?

Based on how well the I&S sub-unit did (230k) and how well the individual members' debut albums did (100k, 180k) and seeing how album sales across the board for practically all groups has doubled and sometimes even tripled since 2020, I'd say that 300k should be attainable.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• They’ve almost surpassed 40K pre-orders in just 2 days holy shit!!

For context I&S subunit did around 50K+ pre-order in TOTAL and ended up selling over 200K on Gaon. Queendom still has 12 MORE DAYS TO GO! I honestly think RV can hit 300K+ this comeback. The fandom is THIRSTY for new RV music :love:

• They’ve almost surpassed 40K pre-orders in just 2 days holy shit!!

For context I&S subunit did around 50K+ pre-order in TOTAL and ended up selling over 200K on Gaon. Queendom still has 12 MORE DAYS TO GO! I honestly think RV can hit 300K+ this comeback. The fandom is THIRSTY for new RV music :love:

Agree, they can hit 300k :pepe-toast:

• External Content twitter.com

update on the preorders, btw I think you got I&S preorders mixed up with Wendy's, Wendy had 51K+

For context I&S subunit did around 50K+ pre-order in TOTAL

• 50k :pepe-excited:

1k more and Queendom will be tied with Wendy's Like Water preorders

• They surpassed all their previous records, Queendom now has their highest pre-sales on Ktown4u and it's only been 4 days! The growth!

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 25K+ Sales in 1 day on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 50K+ Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • Getting close to 60k :froghype:

• It’ll reach 65k soon, wonder how much it’ll jump when album details drop :pepe-excited:

• External Content twitter.com

They’re doing so well wow

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 50K+ Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 65K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • 70k pre orders

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 65K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 70K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • 73k but still no album details hopefully they post them later today or tomorrow

• They Surpassed 80K!!! This is INSANE! I think at the rate they're going they could do 100K pre-sales before comeback day omg

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Records 70K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Surpassed 80K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u!! [Breaking their Own Record]”.
  • 90k+ preorders on ktown4u

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Wow!

I really wonder what the final amount of preorders will end up to be.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• kaisica

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Surpassed 80K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u!! [Breaking their Own Record]” to “Red Velvet’s ‘Queendom’ Surpassed 90K+ Pre-Sales on Ktown4u!! [Breaking their Own Record]”.

Jesus the sales are increasing so fast now that the album details are out! This is insane for RV!! The fandom has grown soooo much since Psycho

• I hope it won't be another case of SM saying they need to do another print of albums because they made too small amount of them...

Congratulations to girls people were waiting for them so long and Seulgi & Irene album already had great sales. If I remember well it was total 110k in 4th day of first week of sales.

Girls gonna be rich 👸🏻

External Content www.youtube.com

• I’m so happy to see Red Velvet thriving. It’s what they deserve! Also this fact is kinda mind blowing. They are 100% gonna surpass 100K in the next 1-2 days at this rate

• This thread contains 61 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!