Idea - Organize AKP Cookbook Team

• See an opportunity to cause a AKP Cookbook of Member's recipes. Comfort food, go to meals, Bakery, Deserts, International, Gourmet through Street Food recipes. Publish it in the Lexicon.

Suggest a Team cause of potential work load.

My suggestion would use the AKP Food Contest as a model. Consisting of Users own recipes. Things they cook and bake.

Up to the Team to decide, be careful not to become a Pinterest. Although AKP Pinterest would work. Xd

My example is a Comfort meal. I have made it a number of times. Cause I'm not going to make it and take pictures of it to submit for the AKP Cookbook. My recipe using a photo found online.

Hotdog Mashed Potato and Cheese.
    0171e8c39c7489a01b5e2544bd3de3bc.jpg

• 8 - Hot Dogs
    • 6 cups of Mashed Potato (creamy texture)
    • 16 slices - Cheese (favorite cheese(s))
    • Steak sauce

Directions - Cook Hot Dogs and Mashed Potato. Slice the Hot Dogs in half lengthwise.

While the Hot Dogs and Mashed Potato are hot. Place two halves next to each other on a cooking sheet. Cover hot dog halves with 3/4 cup of mashed potato. Place cheese slices on top to mashed potato.

Broil in the Oven until cheese has melted.

Plate as much as you can eat. Try a little Steak Sauce or favorite meat sauce.

hint - can re-heat in microwave. In fact to get a very hot meal, zap it for a minute.

Recipe by - 4NIA4

What you think?

• Can Start Now with a AKP Chef recipe submit thread. Allows time to coordinate a Lexicon publication.

What is a good Thread Title to use for getting AKP members to post up their Recipes and a Picture?

Mine are too utilitarian to be interesting. Also anyone can start the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!