The 3 centers of Girls Planet 999 chances

• Centers usually have somewhat immunity to making it to the final group for idol survival shows. The thing is, those shoes have 1 center, but GP999 has 3. All 3 being treated very equally, unlike how it was for Produce 48 where Sakura was the center for one half, Kaeun was the center for the other half, but Sakura was the center overall. Then again, Kaeun was part of the non-rigged final top 12, but that’s a convo for another day

The 3 centers for GP999 were Dayeon, Xiaoting, and Hikaru. They gotta compete amongst their respective nationalities in a top 9, so the competition for all the girls is gonna be insane just for them to make it to the final group, let alone reach center position

Lowkey feel like 2/3 of them will make it. But I would be great if all 3 make it

• I think none of them will make it. Out of all seasons of produce, I think GP999 has the weakest centers. Even though they are the centers, there are a bunch of other trainees with more hype than any of them.

If I had to choose though, only the Chinese center suits the center role the best, although Hikaru also seems to be a PD pick, so I guess it's between these two. I think only 1 has the chance of making it, and if they do, they still won't make the final official center spot for debut.

• Hikaru gives me Yoojung feels, so maybe her. I really like Dayeon, but her hype is really low for a center, maybe it changes when the show begins.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!