AKMU DESERVES MORE LOVE

• Their new songs sound so good

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You forgot the best one:

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh I knew I forgot one

Thankss, my faves are bench and tiktok

• Have been running to Nakka today❤️

I concur

• They've put a tremendous amount of effort in the songs and the roll out of each collaboration.

This album might be my favorite from AKMU, which is saying a lot b/c I've loved all of their releases.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• That is why their full album is charting on the I-chart, and they have the #1 song as of right now.

• Looks like they're very appreciated in Korea.

Kpop Charts on Twitter
    “AKMU "NAKKA (with. IU)" 09AM KST Update: #1 Flo (+1) *new peak* #1 Genie (=) #1 Bugs (=) #3 MelOn (+1) *new peak*”
    mobile.twitter.com

They always have been. With as many digital monsters YG has, AKMU's song is the one with the most digital points from Gaon.

YG CHARTS GLOBAL on Twitter
    “#AKMU "How Can I Love The Heartbreak, You're The One I Love" has now surpassed 1.5 BILLION Digital Points in Gaon. It's the FIRST SONG FROM YG ENTERTAINMENT…
    mobile.twitter.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Just been running again - with their new album on repeat. Only 7 songs is too little🤪.

This is my favorite album in 2021 - next to B.I Waterfall.

And I don’t even understand Korean🤷‍♀️😓.

Go listen - whereever you get your music from.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• and they actually renewed with YGE as well which was sorta surprising but also not really given that I think AKMU have probably the most freedom within YG from an interview that both of them did with Lee Hi

It didn't make sense when they first signed on. I didn't watch Kpop Star 2 or even listen to their music at that point. As the roster changed and AKMU's music showed additional dimension, it became obvious they brought balance to YGE.

There would be a hole in the roster and a lack of musical diversity if AKMU never signed on. Rosé would have been the only guitar driven singer-songwriter; a lonely party of 1 instead of 3.

If AKMU didn't have any creative initiative, they would have been underutilized just like everybody else who depends on in-house production and isn't considered a "flagship-level" artist or group.

• It didn't make sense when they first signed on. I didn't watch Kpop Star 2 or even listen to their music at that point. As the roster changed and AKMU's music showed additional dimension, it became obvious they brought balance to YGE.

There would be a hole in the roster and a lack of musical diversity if AKMU never signed on. Rosé would have been the only guitar driven singer-songwriter; a lonely party of 1 instead of 3.

If AKMU didn't have any creative initiative, they would have been underutilized just like everybody else who depends on in-house production and isn't considered a "flagship-level" artist or group.

actually, Sungyoon from winner is the song writer, musician, and producer of his group alongside Mino. He can be considered the ‘musician’ member like Rosé.

It made sense AKMU signed with YG at the time because they were promised and given full control of their music which is not what they will be getting if they signed with JYP and SM

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!