Triple7 (B.I.G + 3YE) • 'PRESENTE' • 2021/08/10 6:00PM KST

• GH Entertainment, home to B.I.G and 3YE, is launching a new group project named 'Triple7' on August 10th featuring all seven members of the two aforementioned groups. What will it look like? What will it sound like? We'll see!

08/09 • FINAL TRAILER

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

08/08 • GROUP IMAGES

E8AsAOkVUAUY1Jn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

E8AsAO-UYAEacjz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

08/07 • MV TRAILER #2 (3YE)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

08/06 • MV TRAILER #1 (B.I.G)

08/03-05 • TEASER IMAGES

08/02 • COMING UP IMAGE

E7wnwwUVgAUbwKN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

08/01 • SCHEDULER

E7iQNzFVcAIHic3?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Oh so this like... a co-ed super group then? Sounds very interesting! I don't know much about b.i.g, but I do kinda like 3ye, so I'm looking forward to this. :eyes:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Oh so this like... a co-ed super group then? Sounds very interesting! I don't know much about b.i.g, but I do kinda like 3ye, so I'm looking forward to this. :eyes:

Yes, I guess it's some sort of super co-ed group. I didn't know about B.I.G either even though they've been around since 2014; they must be pretty nugu. Their last release was in November 2019 so they've been quiet for a while.

We'll see how well the two groups mesh in this new project!

• The weirdest thing on all of it is that at the same time Gunmin should debut with the JPop-group NIK after he won on the survival show G-EGG in 2020 but since I also see Sihyuk (a member of NIK) working with his original group Apeace, I am now thinking that NIK is a big joke. I wonder what's even going on between all the 11 member and Universal Japan since as it looks like most people of NIK still be with their original companys and than seeing Gunmin going to be in a new group again is ... ooof

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The weirdest thing on all of it is that at the same time Gunmin should debut with the JPop-group NIK after he won on the survival show G-EGG in 2020 but since I also see Sihyuk (a member of NIK) working with his original group Apeace, I am now thinking that NIK is a big joke. I wonder what's even going on between all the 11 member and Universal Japan since as it looks like most people of NIK still be with their original companys and than seeing Gunmin going to be in a new group again is ... ooof

I know nothing about NIK so I can't say whether it seems to be in jeopardy or not, but I don't feel like this Triple7 project is something meant to last. So it might not interfere with the members' other schedules at the end of the day.

• I know nothing about NIK

OK so here is a small introduction to the group:

The show G-EGG was an idea of a guy called Yoonhak who is member of a group called Supernova. The show was held on Japanese TV and contained out of 12 Japanese and 12 Korean participants. The show started in early 2020 but got postponed after Yoonhak tested positive for covid. The winner than were announced in the end of August 2020 and had their first meeting as a group in the December 2020. Due to all the covid-regulations the group than couldn't fully meet till a few weeks ago and last week NIK's member Ryo said he had news about their debut, but the only thing that got announced so far is that NIK will be signed with Universal Music Japan.

NIK Members Profile (Updated!)
    NIK Members Profile: NIK Facts NIK is a Japanese-Korean boy band formed through the global Idol project G-EGG. NIK is an acronym for Nippon and Korea. NIK is…
    kprofiles.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Aug 2 update

" 777 (Triple Seven) is a project season group created by GH Entertainment's representative singers B.I.G. and Third Eye. Starting this summer, 777 will captivate global fans with seasonal songs and sensuous performances. Expectations are high on what synergy the two groups, which are loved abroad, will show. "

비아이지·써드아이, 프로젝트 그룹 777(트리플세븐) 결…10일 데뷔
    그룹 비아이지(B.I.G)와 써드아이(3YE)가 하나의 그룹으로 의기투합했다. 비아이지와 써드아이가 프로젝트 그룹 777(트리플세븐)을 결성했다. 777의 데뷔곡 ‘PRESENTE’는 오는 10일 오후 6시 각종 음
    entertain.naver.com

Ngl, I'm unconvinced by Yuji's new look. :-D Not sure about Haeun's either but doesn't look as bad. Yurim looks fantastic as always.

E7wnwwUVgAUbwKN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• 08/06 Update: MV Trailer #1 (B.I.G)

• 08/07 Update: MV Trailer #2 (3YE)

• 08/09 Update: MV Final Trailer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!