Post an underrated soloist song

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if she debuted today or not because I couldn't find any others songs from her but I like this one.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~ ω

All her songs are amazing and I love what she does for women's condition in Korea.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• All her songs are amazing and I love what she does for women's condition in Korea.

right??? I’ve always loved her since Wonder Girls but her solo stuff is AMAZING <3

~ ω

She's amazing. As an artist and as a person.

• The lyrics :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com

• We need more Yukika appreciation. Her discography is wonderful.

• The lyrics :pepe-sad:

Really nice. I love her style.

• We need more Yukika appreciation. Her discography is wonderful.

My favorite Yukika song. <3

• External Content www.youtube.com

I would keep up with her more but I can't find anything about her but I love her music.

• Lim Kim

External Content youtube.com

NIve

• I like his latest album

External Content youtu.be

• The current Melon #2

She is amazing. My favorite song from her is Dive.

I would keep up with her more but I can't find anything about her but I love her music.

Her music is pretty chill and nice.

• I don't know if she debuted today or not because I couldn't find any others songs from her but I like this one.

As found on Melon, she has two more singles, plus one OST song.

• My solo picks, all from last year:

Natty - Teddy Bear. I love that song.

Also, KIARA - Boss, and Tomboy. Girl has zero expressions, songs are textbook girl crush but they still rockin. She's preparing a comeback.

• My solo picks, all from last year:

Natty - Teddy Bear. I love that song.

NATTY :froghype:

• I was obsessed with "Boss" when it was released :pepemusic:

• Lim Kim

NIve

I found out about Lil Kim with All Right. NIve song is nice.

• This is my personal favorite. One of the best kpop song ever. Perfection:pepemusic:

• I was never a big 9Muses fan, but this song from Moon Hyuna is so chill and soothing. It's genuinely one of my favorites, but I've never seen anyone else even comment on it.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I like his latest album

It's totally my style of ballad.

• The current Melon #2

It's joyful. I like it.

• Alexa - Do or Die. best prechorus ive heard in my life.

Daniel's songs are nice and suit him well.

• Alexa - Do or Die. best prechorus ive heard in my life.

One of my favorite songs from her. There is no another artist like Alexa.

• Since he didn't have a melon #1 he's flopping :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Please go support my fave :pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• After checking my 2018 playlist:

Jamie - Aprils Fool (age restriction WTF)

WASSUP alumni:

Nari - Favorita. So nugu that the music show stages have more views than the MV itself.

Nada who just had a comeback today.

Seorae Village. Song was released when she was still with Mafia Records, right before she left the group and sued the company.

• Thank you. The first song was the best. Her voice reminds me a bit of Joy's.

• I love Natty. <3

Boss and Tomboy are amazing in particular Boss.

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!