BtoB Minhyuk talks about being hospitalized with Covid-19 - Get your vaccinations!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What he went through sounds like absolute hell and it'll take a bit for him to still fully recover but I'm glad he's at least back home

• Take the vaccine if you dont have any health issues. If you do, consult a doctor first. Already got my 2 doses of vaccine. Look, Im still alive. And dont think that you are immortal after taking the vaccine. Be cautious and keep a safe distance from one another.

• In my opinion, if you are young without any medical issues you don’t have to take the vaccine. The most common people I see in the hospital that has covid are the old or people with comorbidities (I’m a nurse). I’m guessing people who are young and gets hospitalized with covid are those whose immune system is down due to factors such as stress or continuous lack of sleep.

• In my opinion, if you are young without any medical issues you don’t have to take the vaccine. The most common people I see in the hospital that has covid are the old or people with comorbidities (I’m a nurse). I’m guessing people who are young and gets hospitalized with covid are those whose immune system is down due to factors such as stress or continuous lack of sleep.

Delta variant and even others have touched people younger and without comorbidities.

I'm no nurse but a vaccine to be efficient has to be delivered to the majority. It does not decimate the covid but it does minimize risks of worst cases scenario and of transmissions.

Anti vaccine sentiment has gotten stronger in my country because of the way the gov is handling it. But it shouldn't be the problem.

If the vaccine is accessible to you, do it. Hopefully WHO and countries with easy access should/will help countries in need of the vaccine

• Genuine question is it hard to get in line for vaccine in South Korea?

I would think by now many idols would be vaccinated since they are constantly in contact with many different people

I heard is pretty hard, they only vaccinated the front line (like doctors, army etc) and then started by age, older people first, i heard they will start with younger people soon but a lot of idols are pretty young so probably need to wait a bit more.

• Personally, I’m not gonna take a vaccine that is not even FDA approved. I think the main take away right now is that current study shows that the delta variant is not more deadly than covid 19. That’s something.

Anyways, if I ever get covid and not die, I won’t need the vaccine in the end since I’ll be immune for at least 6 months.

• if you have the option to get vaccinated, please please please go for it! i got completely vaccinated in march (healthcare worker) and my immediate family just recently got vaccinated too. protect yourself to protect others. stay safe guys

• I wont get vaccine. doesnt stop spreading it.. You can still get it. Also i have this illness so i have heard that it might cause it flame up so no for me.

• I wont get vaccine. doesnt stop spreading it.. You can still get it. Also i have this illness so i have heard that it might cause it flame up so no for me.

the entire point of the vaccine is to reduce the intensity of covid and you should still get it once you have completely recovered from covid. do a bit of research, what you’re saying is wrong

• Delta variant is hitting young fit people and hitting them hard but it’s not just about whether you personally will fight it off ok. Take the vaccine, not just for yourselves but for the sake of everyone.

Long Covid, even if people are not that ill at the time, is so prevalent and so debilitating. The amount of people I know who are still ill over a year down the line, including myself, is ridiculous.

• damn going to 58kg...

this is always a problem if someone already weights so low, so then when the shit like covid hits this person the weight quickly goes down to very dangerous level

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!