What sets Blackpink apart from the rest?

• I love their individuality. Blackpink doesn’t really release a lot of music as a group but so far I just love their individual styles with their solos. Jennie’s and Rose were so different from each other and really showcased their strengths as artists and I know Lisa’s will be absolutely huge with a mix of what she has chosen to deliver in her gorgeous dance films

I know this is very off topic, but it’s super sweet how you always talk so nicely of blackpink! <3 Sorry, I know that was a bit random but I thought I’d point it out lol-

・❥・I think you’re pretty <3・❥・

• Usually it stems from a reason.

Like for example they are rivals with your faves. Nobody would watch bp and be like 'yeah i hate them' they're such kind people.

I think their music requires different music taste definitely but the way some fans attack them is past the point of being neutral to them they're plain bitter.

Feels like people wanna be "different" by disliking what's popular. How middle school 🙄

Way back when I joined in 2018, you could not have a BP thread without it being dominated with people saying they were "objectively overrated" and pretty blatantly being bitter their faves didn't have the same success

• I think they remind me alot of the Spice Girls. They all stand on their own individually but once you put them together, they're stronger than ever. These companies want to replicate BP's success but don't understand that this is a big part of their appeal. It's also the reason why someone like Rose can outsell some groups as a solo artist, something about HER makes her stand out compared to other girl group members going solo.

Also kind of like SNSD in a way...they all have that special something. That IT factor. Even if you dislike them, you at least have a favorite member or one that stands out to you.

• Having just 4 members helps put spotlight on all 4 members and their unique offerings.

Having barely any music being in the industry for 5 years + all the nuances that come with staggered comebacks.

YG flare and the bangers they have put out.

• You coming into every single BP thread saying the same thing says the opposite but anyway.

I don’t come onto every thread at all actually. I’m just saying that unlike some I don’t happen to think they’re the bees knees and imo there’s too many threads about them. I am allowed to say what I think.

• Overall BP is a very well designed and promoted group.

Well designed? Yes.

Well promoted? Nah.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I don’t come onto every thread at all actually. I’m just saying that unlike some I don’t happen to think they’re the bees knees and imo there’s too many threads about them. I am allowed to say what I think.

And you don't have to?????

There's tons of groups i don't care about, but you don't see me going into threads about them ?

You're literally obsessed

• I don’t come onto every thread at all actually. I’m just saying that unlike some I don’t happen to think they’re the bees knees and imo there’s too many threads about them. I am allowed to say what I think.

How about you just block all blinks since blackpink threads annoy you. Literally all of your comments in bp related threads are uncalled for. You claim to not like them, yet you still continue to show up in discussions you know will involve them. We get that you don’t like bp, and that’s cool, but does everyone need to know it all of the time?

• How about you just block all blinks since blackpink threads annoy you. Literally all of your comments in bp related threads are uncalled for. You claim to not like them, yet you still continue to show up in discussions you know will involve them. We get that you don’t like bp, and that’s cool, but does everyone need to know it all of the time?

But then how will she get attention? :pepecute:

• Honestly, BP has this unique thing that i haven't figured it out yet that sets them apart of other ggs, like i could see a wall full of gg's names and BP somehow would be the only visible, like they shine really bright and call you to go to them

• Shallow thinking..

Less is more. Didnt you know?

No, I hate that type of marketing. It's why I avoided the idea of stanning BP until last year.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• A couple reasons. Number 1 of course is the girls themselves, not just any group could achieve what they have. Next I would say they have high streams because they have a huge SEA fan base and that fan base are very dedicated streamers just look at any groups top streaming countries and you will see most are from SEA. As for physicals they have a big fan base in 3 of the four key markets for physical sales, China, the US and Korea. But again overall it is because of the girls and their overall charisma. Lisa is a super star Jennie is a trendsetter and Jisoo I just know will be a fabulous actress. Rosie brings her amazing singing and overall musical talent as well. It is difficult to put together such a great group of people.

All Kpop groups have a unique thing that sets them apart from the rest. BPs uniqueness has helped them become one of the most successful GG ever

• They honestly just produce bop after bop and you can find yourself charmed by each member.

If you like the high fashion visuals you have Jennie (my personal bias <3 )

If you like the derpy off stage fierce on stage you have Lisa!

If you like the girl next door relatable one you have Rose!

Finally if you like the 2nd Gen type of Beauty and Class you have Jisoo!

• This clown blocked me after coming to another BP thread and i called her out... And here she is again with her bitterness. An ex obsessed with how BP is doing great without her help :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!