What sets Blackpink apart from the rest?

• why are other ggs struggling to reach 500 million when even how you like that dance video has 700 million?

To me.

No filler members.

Each member has a very strong presence.

Jisoo - visual, beautiful, mature, elegant, stable vocals. Actress to be. Did i mention beautiful?

Rosé - nice tone, singer, cute adorable, addictive loveable persona. Great styling. Who doesnt love her?

Jennie - i mean she's just so adorable and sexy and cute but badass great rapper she's a singer speaks English very well. Has unique face.

Lisa - i mean she's just God tier level she's so talented cool and great we all worship her. Rap.

All 4 members are not fillers most groups have a couple members that are just there but BP has 4 strong solo worthy girls popularity wise.

Music - they have hype music and that's extremely powerful in the world. Its yg style and it works.

Gangnam style fantastic baby i am the best these songs were mega huge and now that they're using this music on BP in this new kpop era its no wonder other ggs cant reach this level.

Clever marketing - they're not shoved in our face to the point we get sick of them they put long breaks between them so it builds up the hype.

Modeling/cf's - this constant activity does shove their presence in our face which is good to keep them known but not to the point theyre promoting so often, cause most kpop fans are female and love fashion.

YG privilege - 2ne1 bb mega huge in their peak.. so big chance of Bp having privilege of hype from the company alone. As you can see from other yg groups doesnt guarantee a top group but it does help.

Overall BP is a very well designed and promoted group. All 4 girls could be successful solos and theyre the biggest gg of all time in kpop.

What do you think?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be honest?

I don't know.

I liked all their songs, loved them on Coachella, I've watched the Netflix special a few times.

But I still didn't know why I love them.

At first I was like, another contender to Twice.

But then I started listening to their music.

And it was so fresh and refreshing it reminded me of F(x) and 2Ne1.

Two groups that I love.

For me what cemented it was DDD.

It was that bloody bedazzled pink tank.

And Jennie just chilling on top.

I liked their earlier songs, but DDD was that shit.

• That's fine but they sold 1+ million for a korean album.

People were impressed at 500k but bp doubled it.

They are at a very high tier level. And you gotta wonder why

That’s good for them I guess.

• D4 was the mega hit yeah.

But as if its your last was also a big hit and even broke bts 24 hour mv record at the time.

But you're right d4 propelled them to a God tier level and that hype has stayed.

• D4 was the mega hit yeah.

But as if its your last was also a big hit and even broke bts 24 hour mv record at the time.

But you're right d4 propelled them to a God tier level and that hype has stayed.

Anyone who is a K-pop fan, not a BP fan should watch this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anyone who is a K-pop fan, not a BP fan should watch this:

External Content www.youtube.com

The day i became a jennie simp i remember it well!!

• idk tbh.

i don't even stan them but as casual listener/watcher they are likeable and pleasant to watch. i agree that there are no filler members.

Watch this one :D

External Content youtu.be

• Songs are bangers and it's very easy to get into. Even if you dislike a song, a week later you're gonna be washing the dishes and start singing that song out of nowhere. A week after that you now love that song.

• Blackpink are the queens! Their power is unmatchable and unstoppable! Every member of the group shines, and they all have the sweetest bond! <3 What I love about Blackpink is how they make me feel so strong as a young women in this world! I could be having the crappiest day, but once I turn on blackpink, it’s like nothing bad ever happened at all. The confidence they give to millions around the world is something that is truly special, they’re one of a kind <3

・❥・I think you’re pretty <3・❥・

Edited 2 times, last by GoldenNini ().

• I love their individuality. Blackpink doesn’t really release a lot of music as a group but so far I just love their individual styles with their solos. Jennie’s and Rose were so different from each other and really showcased their strengths as artists and I know Lisa’s will be absolutely huge with a mix of what she has chosen to deliver in her gorgeous dance films

• There's just something about them that makes them all equally catching in a way that most other groups I stanned aren't. Every member has a super strong presence You go interested in 1 or 2 members and the others just sneak up on you

I really and truly can't understand how people don't like them. Like honestly can't

• There's just something about them that makes them all equally catching in a way that most other groups I stanned aren't. Every member has a super strong presence You go interested in 1 or 2 members and the others just sneak up on you

I really and truly can't understand how people don't like them. Like honestly can't

Usually it stems from a reason.

Like for example they are rivals with your faves. Nobody would watch bp and be like 'yeah i hate them' they're such kind people.

I think their music requires different music taste definitely but the way some fans attack them is past the point of being neutral to them they're plain bitter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!