South Korea vs. World comparison - share of people vaccinated for COVID-19 -

• here, here South Koreans kind of joined the race, but they are one of 'turtles' here

share of people.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• even more effective than just vaccines are socially distancing. no point getting the vaccine then getting into a tiny room full of people

thats why there CANT be kpop concerts until several more years

• Also some contries like mine , Sweden, have had a high rate of people that have had Covid compared to contries like SK that have very low rate. Some of those will not take the vaccin because if you recently have had Covid you already have protection similar or better than the vaccin gives you. So the different in protection is probablly even greater than it shows in the charts.

• It seems like an obsession at this point. Why follow SK like that? In terms of priorities I'd be more worried about USA vaccination slowdown (which isn't unique to USA sadly) as their impact in the world is way bigger or countries like Russia, China, and India or local giants like Brazil rather than SK.

SK is more relevant for this forum sure, but you already created like 2 topics focused on these. Just update these. This topic brings nothing new that the old threads would not cover (unless they got locked for some reason like time). Do you have some weird agenda for some weird reason not explained in past threads? Are you living in South Korea? It would be more relevant to people like me who have relatives living there. In this case, I can understand this weird fixation. Just Kpop as a justification is kinda getting on weird territory.

Like I said in the other topics, they may only catch up around September if they wanna reach their November goal post. Might as well just recheck around September and see how they are doing. It's not a curious case or anything unique or special as it was already discussed in previous threads. At least, I don't see it deserving so many threads about the same thing.

• Delta Plus variant already is in Korea...

In last week they have avg 1600 new cases per day...

And apparently within them already Delta Plus.

They really need to move money buy as much vaccines as they can and make sure that people gonna take it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here is an update

update.jpg

• even more effective than just vaccines are socially distancing. no point getting the vaccine then getting into a tiny room full of people

thats why there CANT be kpop concerts until several more years

What you said it above , is just *significantly* WRONG in COVID-19 Strategy.

The *main* feature of *VACCINE* (COVID-19) , is that IF you still get sick

with COVID-19 (which happens) , the likelihood to be HOSPITALIZED

is MUCH LESS ... And the likelihood to RECOVER in general is MUCH MORE.

And the SEVERITY of SICKNESS is likely to be MUCH LESS with VACCINE.

Nothing wrong with 'Social Distancing' , but it is NO SUBSTITUTE for VACCINE.

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!