Girls Planet 999 Episode 1 Teaser

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm wondering if that is Mnet's world famous evil editing or if she actually said that in that context. From what I heard about Fu Yaning I am already not fond of her, but is this Mnet riding the hate she's getting only to later pull an uno-reverse card and give her lot's of fans, or are they genuinely feeding her to Ifans on a platter for entertainment?

I also saw that in the Chinese versio of the show calling out to A class contestants like that is pretty common and not taken negatively, but I can't fathom why she thought that would fly on a Korea show especially when Kpop fans are already hype-sensitive? She didn't even bother to go after a no-name trainee... she went after an already debuted idol with a solid fandom backing her.... I mean it will get her screen time and attention but it is even more likely to get her an elimination.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!