MEME TOKYO - THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

E6Zk1GDVIAQT926?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• great song, everyone did well but i think NENE stole the show

i'm really surprised that she is so tiny

MEWCLUB (right most) is 155cm and she is a head taller, so NENE is like 145cm / 4'9ft

some more info

• 1st major single
    • First release under TOY'S FACTORY
    • First single with the new members Mitsuki and NENE
    • Physical version goes out August 25
    • Produced by Giga and Teddyloid

also the digital version is out

• really solid song and mv

Nene and mitsuki fit in perfect imo

Giga and teddyloid did a great job,

is not as crazy as their previous title tracks but that's fine, not only the song is catchy but they successfully moved their sound closer to a "girl crush" concept (which is pretty popular these days), i think it has a lot of potential with the casual public (or even international fans)

i remember that Teddy also has worked with Aina The End

External Content www.youtube.com

at the end of the day everything is related to Wack C5LjWk5.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!