BTS, Blackpink and Twice are the big 3 of 3rd gen

• what I mean by 'I take it personal' is that when shit like this happens, it makes me think that certain users have something against me personally

i have never interacted with you before. this is just the internet, people argue over the stupidest things all the time but you don’t let it get to you. but if you do, maybe this toxicity isn’t for you? being on an online kpop forum of all places when you are this sensitive...

if my quote bothered you to this extent, you should’ve ignored it and every other notification from this thread. but you didn’t. you came off as extremely rude,, this is exactly why i have some exols on this site blocked. some of you can’t really take other peoples opinions and you have to make your point in very aggressive ways. i kinda understand because exo are undermined a lot but that still doesn’t make it okay lmao. anyway, i take my words back. pretend i didn’t throw in my two cents in this conversation thanks.

• i have never interacted with you before. this is just the internet, people argue over the stupidest things all the time but you don’t let it get to you. but if you do, maybe this toxicity isn’t for you? being on an online kpop forum of all places when you are this sensitive...

if my quote bothered you to this extent, you should’ve ignored it and every other notification from this thread. but you didn’t. you came off as extremely rude,, this is exactly why i have some exols on this site blocked. some of you can’t really take other peoples opinions and you have to make your point in very aggressive ways. i kinda understand because exo are undermined a lot but that still doesn’t make it okay lmao. anyway, i take my words back. pretend i didn’t throw in my two cents in this conversation thanks.

Ok, have a nice day.

• Based on Gaon yearly charts. Downloads are biased, since they have decreased iver time so they favor EXO, digital index didnt exist before 2018. Yearly charts are the most comparable metric over longer periods imo, since it recalibrates itself.

In that same vein, digital index favors acts that have grown more successful in recent years, like BTS. They had some success before 2018, but 2018-now is when they just ran away with the competition. I don't think that's a valid reason to ignore EXO's digitals.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• In that same vein, digital index favors acts that have grown more successful in recent years, like BTS. They had some success before 2018, but 2018-now is when they just ran away with the competition. I don't think that's a valid reason to ignore EXO's digitals.

Yes, thats why I think using year end charts is most suitable. Its the metric that stays consistent through the years.

• Blackpink's has around 600,000 in total attendance and keep in mind that they started touring in 2018 yet in your area became the most succesful girl group concert tour.

I'm not including the show and the American leg (since I'm not sure it's added in the world tour data) but if we include the show they will have + 280, 0000 more

• Im just here to say based on stats the rest of you posted, SHINee is the only 2nd gen group kicking ass

Here is to them kicking ass for more generations to come

:pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No actually irdc about exo, i made this thread to say that these 3 groups were the biggest of 3rd gen, thats it.

And as much as exols wanna come and try to say their own faves are bigger, it won't change the fact that Twice Blackpink and BTS are way more known and popular than them and it's obvious.

Btw, my ranking for 3rd gen as a whole cause i saw some people asking:

1.Bts

2.Blackpink

3. Twice

• I also think exo are more of 2.5 gen than 3rd gen they debuted almost 10 years ago

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!