DO YOU LIKE TXT? (POLL)

• Do You Enjoy TXTs' Music? 150

1. Yes (107) 71%
    2. No (18) 12%
    3. I have no opinion on them (25) 17%

Just looking to get a pulse check!

Check out their latest if you haven't :wink:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Drop your fave TXT song while you're here!

:pepe-grooving:

Edited once, last by dryheat ().

• I like the members but not their music

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

• Official Post

I love TXT :pepe-toilet:

My favorite song by them is probably Drama

External Content www.youtube.com

But Force is becoming one of my favorites as well

• no >:{

20cm best song

• Yes ♡

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• I love the instrumentals, melodies & beat of their music but I don't like the synthesizer or vocal processing whatever they use in their vocals. In this regard I can't say yes cuz of the vocal processing can't say no cuz of the great instrumentals so I have chose the third one.

You just advertised a song full of autotune in my other thread but ok lol

:pepe-cringe:

• THE TASTE JUMPED OUT

:pepe-toast:

• I don't stan them but I've liked all their title tracks so far, and their stages didn't disappoint me, I voted yes but I feel like I should have explored more of their songs first

Here's some content to check out! Lemme know what you think. Also listen to the minisode Blue Hour if you haven't already. It's only like 16 min!

External Content youtu.be

• My fav titles are Def blue hour and I like cat and dog too.

I'm not interested in them enough to listen to their bsides.

I do like think soobin and yeonjun are really cute and idk how I know 4 out of 5 of their names ( I know Kai and taehyun but idk the last ones name )

• if people gave them a fair chance, yes would be the answer. Tho I admit music taste is subjective, they aren't really lacking in the talent and skills department. Same could be said for personality and looks, so it really boils down to taste.

I see you're doing your usual promos 8)

yes, my replies are, more often than not, long paragraphs. Sorry bout that ://

• My fav titles are Def blue hour and I like cat and dog too.

I'm not interested in them enough to listen to their bsides.

I do like think soobin and yeonjun are really cute and idk how I know 4 out of 5 of their names ( I know Kai and taehyun but idk the last ones name )

Beomgyu!

He's in the thumbnail of Blue Hour

• I like @@@4ddd88da-0704-4dd2-bada-b280e9cab75f@@@, drama, run away, ghosting, can we leave the monster alive, wishlist and blue hour. I like most of their songs actually. Honourable mention is everlasting shine.

Everlasting shine is so underrated ;(

• You have brought full autotuned & processed song and were acting cocky lol. :pepe-hehe: Stray Kids knows how to use autotune stylistically at least lol. Also how about the three live performances I have shown you. No comment??? I have given what you have wanted. :pepe-toast:

Girl the obsession lmao

I didn't enjoy them which is why I didn't comment lol but I'm happy to go back and reply if you like

Ah ok so now if it's stylistically approved it's ok. Got it!

• Not a fan

I really liked crown and cat & dog

Didn't like their releases after that, especially i cant see me or whatever it was called however blue hour is pretty good

I only listened to one bside which was fairy of shampoo and its so good, they should make more songs like it or at least similar

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Not a fan

I really liked crown and cat & dog

Didn't like their releases after that, especially i cant see me or whatever it was called however blue hour is pretty good

I only listened to one bside which was fairy of shampoo and its so good, they should make more songs like it or at least similar

Fairy of Shampoo is great! Try this too i think you will like it. Let me know what you think :/

Ghosting

• Fairy of Shampoo is great! Try this too i think you will like it. Let me know what you think :/

Ghosting

oh wow i actually rlly like it- 😳

I added it to my playlist, thank you lol

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• This thread contains 54 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!