What's the definition of FLOP in Kpop? What do you think it means?

• Flop can be used as anything, I know it usually means someone's comeback or debut did not do well, but flop is a multi purpose word, like for example, I call everyone flops, I call a song a flop, a group, a person, I mean everyone is a flop. Also you can use that word in any context, like: "Hey Flop, I saw your new album, it was good, but it was still a flop" or "Hey so and so, you did bad on you test...dang, you flopped hard on that one." See? What meaning do you think flop suits the best in the kpop world... because I see people call big groups flops all the time :confused:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

1. fall, move, or hang in a loose and ungainly way. "his blond hair flopped over his eyes" Similar: hang (down)

drop

hang loosely/limply

dangle

droop

sag

flap

loll

• sit or lie down heavily and suddenly, especially when very tired. "Liz flopped down into the armchair" Similar: collapse

slump

crumple

subside

sink

drop

fall

tumble

• INFORMAL rest or sleep in a specified place. "I'm going to flop here for the night"
      • INFORMAL•BASKETBALL deliberately fall or stumble in order to give the appearance of being fouled by an opponent. "nearly everyone watching the game in Chicago believed James flopped"
    2. 2. INFORMAL (of a performer or show) be completely unsuccessful; fail totally.
  • google flopped with that one, the definition is wrong... hmmm...#flopcentury #flopinternet :pepepizza:

• which flop do you have issue with

let's see...there are a lot of flops I have issue's with...the internet, which keeps cutting off on me...thanks flop technician, the flop of kpop 2021....I just want to see music bop again, the flop of math, which is killing me...., the flop of my music taste, I have been listening to the same 30 songs for 5 years now... flop era indeed.

• let's see...there are a lot of flops I have issue's with...the internet, which keeps cutting off on me...thanks flop technician, the flop of kpop 2021....I just want to see music bop again, the flop of math, which is killing me...., the flop of my music taste, I have been listening to the same 30 songs for 5 years now... flop era indeed.

that seems to be on you my friend and not the music lol

go give a random group's music a listen...

since this year I've listened to EXO, TXT, SKZ, NCT music and now BTS...and I've found something in each group that I like...

• that seems to be on you my friend and not the music lol

go give a random group's music a listen...

since this year I've listened to EXO, TXT, SKZ, NCT music and now BTS...and I've found something in each group that I like...

I should... I'm very stubborn when it comes to music in general, even with non-kpop songs. I have to listen to 1 new song a day, if I listen to too much then it's an overload for my brain. That's why I've been discovering old Red Velvet songs very slowwwlyyy.

• I should... I'm very stubborn when it comes to music in general, even with non-kpop songs. I have to listen to 1 new song a day, if I listen to too much then it's an overload for my brain. That's why I've been discovering old Red Velvet songs very slowwwlyyy.

oh ok...well just go at your own speed then my friend...

• it will approximately take 50 years to finish one album. very hard life for me right now.

1 new song a day won't take you 50 years...if we're takling BP that'll be like a week...

another group group maybe 2 weeks for a full album

• 1 new song a day won't take you 50 years...if we're takling BP that'll be like a week...

another group group maybe 2 weeks for a full album

5 years to accept the song in my brain as a frequent visitor, another 5 years to listen to that song again without forgetting, 10 more years to figure out if I want to listen to more songs by the artist... the list goes on...

no but seriously... I do like discovering new songs. I enjoy it. I think I'm improving with my music, I discover songs I like a lot faster. But some groups I cannot bear to listen to 2 songs off their albums... I don't even want to get to full albums, i check out by the 5th song.

• 5 years to accept the song in my brain as a frequent visitor, another 5 years to listen to that song again without forgetting, 10 more years to figure out if I want to listen to more songs by the artist... the list goes on...

no but seriously... I do like discovering new songs. I enjoy it. I think I'm improving with my music, I discover songs I like a lot faster. But some groups I cannot bear to listen to 2 songs off their albums... I don't even want to get to full albums, i check out by the 5th song.

don't worry my friend...I pass on most of the songs in a group's album as well...don't like it move on...there is something for everyone you just gotta have the patience to continue with it...which is sorta your issue ain't it continuing with things lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!