K-pop Comebacks/Debuts that SLAYED.

• Since NOBODY is viewing my threads OR REPLYING, I decided to make threads for MYSELF. thanks guys. #flopera

1. DANGER by TAEMIN.

This...THIS SONG. The music video did slay too like that part where he has the piercing on his nose and his blonde hair... like....I.....he slayed. and then the SONG. I know who could NEVA pull that song awf. But like I said before I have decided to nawt be mean and shady. I don't want to be banned.... but anyways. The ONLY male soloist that is releasing bops is TAEMIN. NOBOBY else. You know what you did KANG DANIEL. NEXT the choreo, like who is at his level...NOBODY. #NEXTLEVEL. Just like the 7th SENSE. people are scared to cover his music. period.

2. VOICE by LOONA NATION.

C'mon...don't lie...don't lie. Like VOICE? Don't bring up the English version because it's going to make me very upset and mad. This song makes me feel like I'm dancing in sync with my OWN girl group #DELUSION like.... I can't make the song NAWT slay, if I have to see ONE more orbit disrespect my bestie voice I will CRY. Like thats my sista.

3. HOOT by GIRLS SLAYNATION

HOOT? HOOT? like that song is amazing and the blueprint of CAMP. Just kidding that goes to LA CHA TA. but the outfits, the choreo, the singing, taeyeon's high note, everything, THE MUSIC VIDEO. Like... bye.

4. RUN DEVIL RUN by GIRLS SLAYNATION

Kpawp groups were shaking when they saw the music video to run devil run...the KESHA slay. like their is nobody who could pull awf that song. let me tell you the way I was SHOOK when I heard this song... like it was bad for me. TAEYEON. IT SLAYED. JUST LIKE THE BOYS. I should put every girls generation song on this list but it would be TOO long.

5. BOOMBAYAH by BLACKPINK

NO I don't think YOU get it. The way Rose's ginger hair had me on LOCKDOWN. Like Shadow hunters who? Everything was really insane. Like if there's one thing YG knows to do it's to DEBUT a group THE RIGHT WAY.

6. LUPIN by KARA

This...was....crazy. Insane. MAD. LUPIN? do you see how NOBODY ever slanders this song? it's cause it slayed so bad haters went into HIDING.

7. VOODOO DOLL by VIXX

YUP. YUP. YUP. CONCEPT KINGS. nobody ever thought of something so genius. ??? were afraid.

8. THE 7TH SENSE BY NCT U

this song is so good it's maddening. You ever heard a song so good you can't even believe it. like IJUST by red velvet. your in shock so bad it's the only song you listen to for days. for days....days. like when I heard this song and saw taeyong's white hair it was over for me... still mad they didn't put haechan on this track. he would have slayed. i can't even describe this one. it's just mad behavior. if nct released this now the whole sm building would collapse. also mark's rap. like why can't he slay like that again. he slayed in jopping too tho.

(SPEED ROUND)

FIRE BY 2NE1

NEXT LEVEL BY AESPA (NAEVIS....CALLING.....COLLAPSE)
    FAKE LOVE BY BTS

RUN BY BTS

MIROH by STRAY KIDS

BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL BY MISS A (IT SLAYED BTW...)

A BY RAINBOW (PRETTY LITTLE LIARS THEME SONG...)

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 3 times, last by ellenote ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!