Person which accused Lia of bullying says vice-chief of JYPE div 2 requested a meeting, but without Lia's present

• Pretty interesting thing, that we had another case when label representatives request a meeting then victims say they want to meet but only if artist will be also present on the meeting.

Additionally on June 18, 'A' received word that Lia's legal representative has requested to meet with both of us. However, 'A' refused to meet with the legal reps unless Lia was also present in person.

On June 21, a vice chief of JYP Entertainment's artist sector #2 requested to meet with me and 'A'. The vice chief refused 'A's request to meet with Lia in person, and repeatedly stated that JYPE's legal team wanted to meet with us, but without Lia present.

here is full story:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/07/b-who-accused-itzys-lia-of-school-bullying-makes-a-new-post-stating-that-jype-reps-are-currently-interrogating-former-classmates-what-was-choi-ji-soo-like-in-middle-school

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Makes sense. They want to isolate her as much as possible. If she shows up, it looks like she’s admitting to be guilty, so they rather the accuser just meet lawyers, get paid, and bury the story. I’m glad the accuser is leaking this cause it’s a shitty tactic by JYP .

The wealthy princess can’t be bothered to meet someone she allegedly hurt face-to-face

• So many of these accusers have already been exposed for lying. I'm not surprised JYP wants to send a legal team to meet them. Lia maintains the standpoint of the company which is no admission of guilt.

The accuser has presented, afaik, a grand total of 0 evidence. She doesn't seem to be pursuing legal action, has not escalated things with the police and now wont even meet the company?

I would be more understanding if not for the other 'victims' in these recent bully events mostly turning out to be liars.

Have you been under the rock that you oblivious to the news the police had dropped the defamation case against the accusers? So, the accusers are already in legal advantage and have no need to meet Lia's lawyer team.

You are also oblivious that like half of bullying accusations turned out true.

• Makes sense. They want to isolate her as much as possible. If she shows up, it looks like she’s admitting to be guilty, so they rather the accuser just meet lawyers, get paid, and bury the story. I’m glad the accuser is leaking this cause it’s a shitty tactic by JYP .

The wealthy princess can’t be bothered to meet someone she allegedly hurt face-to-face

Because meeting face to face worked out so well for Soojin

• But meeting up with them doesnt mean admitting to the accusations in fact it could've resolved the problems by now, the accusers want to talk to Lia in person i mean wouldnt that be the best solution for them to talk it out, the only reason i see why Lia wouldnt want to meet with them is if she doesnt know them but if she doesnt know them JYP would've said so in their past statements

• If the bullying is true:

As someone who was bullied, I would rather meet up with my bully face to face and not some strangers who would use every word I say to sue me.

• Theres a difference between a case being thrown oit due to lack of sufficient evidence to continue with charges and having leagal advantage.

What do you thinkbwill happen if the acuser files charges with the police? The same thing since she has 0 evidence, this is clearly why she has neither attempted legal action or filed charges.

I mean surely the acuser has some kind if evidence? Unless her wholebpathetic case rest on someone being slightly mean to her when she was basically a kid?

Did you have any slightest idea about criminal procedure?

Lia nor her lawyer can sue the accuser. They can only report to the police and everything else is left to the decision of the police/prosecutor. The police has decided to drop the charge and, there is no request for re-investigation. The defamation against the accuser has reached the end unless the accuser start a new accusation.

Why will the accuser ever report Choi Jisoo to the police? They want to ruin her reputation, not a lawsuit. Neither they are legally qualified to report Ms. Choi. Legal wise, school violence was a minor assault despite habitual and the limitation must have run out. One of them was not even a victim but a witness.

Neither the police dropped the case due to "insufficient evidence". The police concluded that the accusers just narrated their "experiences", hinting the bullying did happen.

And, why did you only question the validity on the accusers' side and not on Lia's? Why did JYPE not request the re-investigation as its announcement after its peoples had talked to Lia's former classmates?

Anyhow, in my opinion, Lia did not bully. Even if the accusation was true, it was more of Lia being a mean bitch belittling others, rather than purposedly regularly torturing someone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!