Who is the most overhyped main dancer in kpop?

• I think most top groups main dancers are overhyped just because they are from popular groups. Some are really good but some are overhyped to death.

Approved the thread.
  • Almost all. Kpop idols learn to balance b/w mediocre singing and mediocre dancing plus keeping up the hard schedule. Only a few are perfect in either skills. The real dance crews are much better than any of the idol's face smirking in b/w dancing or DuaLiTy.

Kudos to SVT and Gfriend for reaching decent level in dancing.

• Lisa she just dances the same to every song...

• Jimin makes the same facial expression and is not particularly captivating imo

• Lisa. She's good but fans make her out to be on the level of Boa and Hyoyeon or even the best dancer in kpop. I wouldn't even say she's the best in 3rd Gen, Seulgi and Yooa are better.

• J hope. I don’t understand the hype.

• if J-hope wasn't in BTS no one would hype his dancing its literally mediocre but mediocrity is BTS brand .

• Definitely Kai he's charismatic and has great stage presence but technique wise he's not that great

• Got to be jimin. What do people see in him. Sometimes people have nice dance lines if not techniques and he doesn’t even have that.

• I'm no expert so take this with a grain of salt but Jimin and Taeyang at least they make up for it with singing which is more important in the music industry.

• I think anytime when someone says "OMG XYZ is the best main idol dancers, or ABC is the top 4 main dancers!", those names are probably widely exaggerated.

• J-Hope but I feel like part of that is because they never really use him enough to show off his dance skills that the fans are always hyping up. Even during award shows the best dance parts always seem to go to Jungkook or Jimin.

• not y all keep mentioning jimin and jhope, they are amazing dancers and have their own style. Jhope is more to freestyle, and Jimin is more contemporary
    but overall, dance line from BTS is the best dance line

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not y all keep mentioning jimin and jhope, they are amazing dancers and have their own style. Jhope is more to freestyle, and Jimin is more contemporary
    but overall, dance line from BTS is the best dance line

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't take anyone mentionning jimin and jhope seriously. Obvious antis . Even they know they be lying.

• Lisa overrated in every way cannot sing or rap

Yeonjun overrated in every way can’t do much

Kai overrated in every way and looks sleezy

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!