Why do its take longer time for NCT127 and NCT DREAM to finally make it to the top compared to other SM group ?

• not that its a bad thing cuz progress is still progress , but i just wondering . They debuted on 2016 and finally make it big on 2020 (safe to say they are on the top 3 current bg) . Why dont they make it during 2018 or 2019 with regular, touch , simon say or superhuman ?

It is because of tough competition ? Or ppl finally stop sleeping on their music and talent ? What do you think ? Do NCT (as a whole group) play important role on their massive popularity last year and this year ?

(p/s : not saying that they were nugu or flopping before 2020 but you know the drill)

• When they debuted it was a mess because of the Taeyong accusations and we legit needed like 4 years for those to be finally cleared, before the rumors were cleared everytime they had a comeback ppl were taking it`s the group of the bully guy so some ppl didn`t want to stan, also the fact that so many ppl were always i can`t get into them because of their concept, and then NCT`s noise TM music that a lot of ppl were being all grandmas about (now so many ppl are doing noisy music, but bad, cheap version of it)

but in the end i`m happy the way it was cuz they still have so much growth to do and become even bigger, so this is better then debuting super strong and then going downhill

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• Official Post

They were prejudged based on their company, concept, and stan twt's general opinion about them impacted a lot of people to hate them before even hearing their music.

Which sucks majorly and I can admit to being a person that put off getting into them a group because of their concept even though I enjoyed their music.

I think they were a great group for the lockdown. They have great music and on top of that they have hours and hours of English subbed content on their YouTube channels. Plus the 2020 project kept everyone well fed last year and attracted a ton of new fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!