4th gen boy group

• To all those who said in the majority of their songs TXT don't rap. Those I listened to they do rap. And just to be sure I searched and found this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their rap is good why are you dragging down your own idols, pleaaaaaaase :cryingk:

• Umm...no? Oh dear, Blue Hour and Save Me are like moon and sun, nothing similar at all :pepe-sad:

blue hour is a disco song, i understand if you compare it with Dynamite, both are disco with cheerful beat. But then again last year all Hybe groups released disco songs from Mago-Gfriend to Left and Right-Seventeen. But save me is such a reach. A huge huge huge reach.

Now tell me, which TXT songs did you already hear and similar to BTS slow songs again?

Crown, CYSM, Run Away, Blue Hour, 0X1 are TXT title track. None of them have similar vibe with any BTS songs. Their B-sides are even much much more different.

original.gif

“When you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.” Choi Soobin

• To all those who said in the majority of their songs TXT don't rap. Those I listened to they do rap. And just to be sure I searched and found this

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their rap is good why are you dragging down your own idols, pleaaaaaaase :cryingk:

Those are like 20% of their whole discography. Please, do your research first before make a statement. Everyone can just randomly saying X group is smilar with Y group.

original.gif

“When you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.” Choi Soobin

• Those are like 20% of their whole discography. Please, do your research first before make a statement. Everyone can just randomly saying X group is smilar with Y group.

Hello, again hello. That's not a statement that's an impression for God's sake. You guys are too defensive I don' get it.

You just make me cringe. Like I don't even want to think about Txt anymore, which is sad because its not their fault but their fans.

Just chill

• Here are TXT whole discographies

External Content open.spotify.com

original.gif

• Hello, again hello. That's not a statement that's an impression for God's sake. You guys are too defensive I don' get it.

You just make me cringe. Like I don't even want to think about Txt anymore, which is sad because its not their fault but their fans.

Just chill

Oh dear, you say something which every TXT antis ever said 'TXT is similar to BTS', every single moa will be super defensive. Sorry about that.

original.gif

• I don't stan SKZ or Treasure, so why would I talk about them?

Please move on, I'm "giving a bad image"? Riiiiight

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Congratulations. You managed to compare two totally different video to each other. It’s interesting that Save me was a one take video on a field… Blue hour has amazing CG in it with a dance break on a field…

Personally I’m not attacking you because every point you made just shows it that you don’t know the groups enough. I appreciate you voicing your opinion but to be honest you sound like one of those antis who try to be all sweet about it. As if they care.

Don’t be surprised if some of the Moa feels attacked when you say the same thing as the antis has been saying since their debut.

• What I'm saying is HYBE took the success formula of bts and tried to insert it in txt. that's it.

Even then, they didn't. BTS had one of the strangest roads to success for a Kpop group, TXT started off on a much more stable platform.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• You sound really really biased op, you stan Treasure and you didn't talk much about their discography, just how much potential they have etc, while doing a "little" analysis on the other 2 groups you don't stan neither know nothing...

TXT sounds nothing like BTS, their image is different, their market strategy is different and you could see it with BTS recent cb being focused on their extraordinary ww success. TXT already has a sound of their own and well versatility is possible. They can change directions and do whatever concept they want without being called somebody else copy.

I think it's ok to give your opinion, but you need to know enough to not being spreading super wrong info, like you said yourself that you don't know much about them. Blinks suffered enough with similar comparations and it wasn't cool, it was hateful.

Anyways, moas aren't in the wrong here bc i know how bad this is. Being called copycats and what not. It's totally discredited of the group hard work and identity.

TXT, Treasure and SKZ are doing great and they all have potential to be bigger.

• Oops well I didn't bother to read a stupid point twice my bad

Damn!

Damn GIFs | Tenor

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!