The show must go on - Lisa's solo debut spoiler.

• Danny Chung - Blackpink Producer. He has credits for How you like that, Pretty Savage, Lovesick Girls, Crazy over Me etc.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now 'the show must go on' has also been posted by a Blackpink producer. Previously it was only DJSnake and Lisa which could be a coincidence, but the blue font looks the same as Lisa's. I'm sure because DjSnake posted it too and only Lisa and not the other girls that it definitely has to do with her solo. Before it was just guesses but now I am sure.

I mean, basically we're no further now but at least we have one more spoiler :-P

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• I saw a post that GD and TOP have liked the same post by the artist.

DJ Snake is releasing new music this week

Maybe on Friday? We will find out if this song has Lisa in it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!