SM Groups Having The Best Bridges in Kpop

• I said what I said

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yesss

Tempo, Gravity, El Dorado, Wolf, Call me baby... are some of my fav Exo bridges

:lover1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dreamcatcher bridges: Am I joke to you?

Odd Eye 2:25

Boca 2:30

Scream 2:25

Piri 2:47

2:35

• I think their R'N'B bridges are of a certain caliber because the producers they work with know the science.

I think the vocal half of the bridge at times lean too much towards a single predictable formula, instead of an art, to the point that it gets stale. Def. have been times when I thought, "Not the long high note in the bridge..again."

• anyway

• Official Post

The full Superhuman bridge will cause ascension tbh.

External Content twitter.com

Not to mention the Simon Says bridge

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!