Rumours - Real Madrid might be trying to get BTS or U2 for its new stadium's inaugration event

• it's a stage for whatever the fuck they want. the article also talks about housing the LOL world championship finals.

go be bitter somewhere else

I mean that part of the public that attends football games is definitely not interested in listening to a BG

they don't seem to be average kpop fans xd

15506539146116.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• they are talking about using the venue for concerts, not having BTS play a halftime show for a match :pepe-tea:

"Real Madrid might be trying to get BTS or U2 for its new stadium's inaugration"

usually stadium inaugurations consist of a musical show + a football game

• "Real Madrid might be trying to get BTS or U2 for its new stadium's inaugration"

But that's not your headache is it? Neither your club, nor your decision... and especially not your stadium.

But all the salt in the world is definitely yours... the supply doesn't seem to end, for years now. :clown:

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• "Real Madrid might be trying to get BTS or U2 for its new stadium's inaugration"

Un calendario de eventos que aún no está ni cerca de confirmarse, pero que ya amenaza con traer a España a bandas de música como U2 y BTS. Y parece que los esports también ocupará un lugar destacado en el estadio deportivo.

the article only states that they might have either U2 or BTS on their calendar of events. period. nothing about a match + musical show.

• But that's not your headache is it? Neither your club, nor your decision... and especially not your stadium.

But all the salt in the world is definitely yours... the supply doesn't seem to end, for years now. :clown:

Are you an idiot or what? I just said that part of the public that attends football games is definitely not interested in BG.

Barras bravas / ultras / tiffosis / holigans are racist with the players of their own teams, why wouldn't they be racist with an Asian music group? Maybe you want to see racist insults against this BG

• Un calendario de eventos que aún no está ni cerca de confirmarse, pero que ya amenaza con traer a España a bandas de música como U2 y BTS. Y parece que los esports también ocupará un lugar destacado en el estadio deportivo.

the article only states that they might have either U2 or BTS on their calendar of events. period. nothing about a match + musical show.

the title of the article is wrong, it suggests that for the "inauguration" of the stadium they could bring to these acts

• The best wants the Best of the best....

It will be great. They should not settle for anything less.

It is no one else's headache as it is not their Stadium. So STFU.

The people who own the Stadium has enough & active braincells to decide who they want to honour their inauguration. Kpop stans better :pepeshut:

I don't know whenever It comes to BTS to adore Football related things, kpop stans become neighbourhood irritating Aunties who are concerned more than mothers & bark hell out.

Dynamite played on NFL, Butter on Copa. If after BTS's songs being associated with Football field, Organizers want BTS to directly involve with Biggest football club, it is not st to set your panties on fire.

Relax, BTS knows what is good for them. No need for you to become their Aunts.

• Are you an idiot or what? I just said that part of the public that attends football games is definitely not interested in BG.

Barras bravas / ultras / tiffosis / holigans are racist with the players of their own teams, why wouldn't they be racist with an Asian music group? Maybe you want to see racist insults against this BG

Are you, pray tell, saying that you are worried for BTS? :clown:

As for racist insults? They has been getting them for years now... and have addressed them too. BTS are not kids to be protected, they know what offers to accept and what not to.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• the title of the article is wrong, it suggests that for the "inauguration" of the stadium they could bring to these acts

The title is perfectly right. They want to approch for inauguration. But performance or not, it is not stated. Even if it is a norm, conditions are not set. As you neither own the club nor the stadium, keep your sh** calm.

And BTS is not Teenager kpop act may be what your fav is. BTS is the biggest global act.

Even if They approach to BTS, BTS are adult enough to calculate everything including possible vile comments, nonsense mentality etc to decide whether to say yes or no.

And, I am sure the owner of the club is also adult enough to think about what the audience will be fine with. Nobody needs to be either of their irritating Aunts.

Edit: And after going through your recent activity & knowing which kpop group you stan.... One thing to say, Sit down. Your fav are not globally relevent, don't think even in their own country seeing their streaming charting but BTS is. Mic Drop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!