The literary and musical beauty of TXT's music - an article by KMA comittee member Kim Youngdae

• Kim Youngdae, music critic and KMA comittee member, posted an article on Rolling Stone Korea about the album The Chaos Chapter: Freeze and TXT.

I can't copy it so I'll share screenshots and the link:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link of the full article:

롤링스톤 코리아
    음악, 정치, 대중문화 격주지, 인터넷 잡지 Rolling Stone
    www.rollingstone.co.kr

TXT is coming back on August 17 with the repackaged album The Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And here's some Freeze greatness:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Have a good day 8)

• they say we talk too much about achievements when here it's not just quantity (of achievements) it's also quality :borahae:

I love the part 'their music is elegant and sophisticated compare to average K-pop idol's music. But it's also pure and refreshing compared to that American pop sound.'

I mean...we always say that TXT has great music, but since we're not music expert.... :wellr:

• they say we talk too much about achievements when here it's not just quantity (of achievements) it's also quality :borahae:

:pepestare:

Compared to other fandoms I don’t think we talk much about achievements at all. It’s not like any of us made a thread on spending 7 weeks in various BB chart… yes…yes, I just wanted to put this here because I’m happy about it.

:cryingr:

• Thanks for sharing such an amazing and eloquently written article Anpanromane

:pepestare:

Compared to other fandoms I don’t think we talk much about achievements at all. It’s not like any of us made a thread on spending 7 weeks in various BB chart… yes…yes, I just wanted to put this here because I’m happy about it.

:cryingr:

agree crazydoll86 we don’t talk much about it at all and we mostly limit ourselves to the txt achievements thread or the guild (specially now we have sub forum yay!) B2EF5C10-B9DF-4BE2-91D8-3C83EE65FCBD.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!