TOP 3 most selling rookie boygroups KPop vs. JPop - What do you think?

• TOP 3 Korea:

ENHYPEN

Debut date: November 30th, 2020

Total sales: 1.586.400

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TREASURE

Debut date: August 7th, 2020

Total sales: 1.137.146

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CRAVITY

Debut date: Arpil 22nd, 2020

Total sales: 524.442

TOP 3 Japan:

Snow Man

Debut date: January 22nd, 2020

Total sales: 5.437.123

SixTONES

Debut date: January 22nd, 2020

Total sales: 4.123.197

JO1

Debut date: March 4th, 2020

Total sales: 1.195.283

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Wow! The difference between the numbers….

I don’t care much about how much they sell though. I like kpop and I like Enhypen. Being in the top of Korean rookies is well deserved!

:pepelove1:

To be fair, Sixtones and Snowman already build their fandom for years, maybe even along with kpop 3rd gen. Sixtones originally gaining fans during bakaleya drama on 2012, and Snowman even longer than that.

You know that I'm sixtones fan, right? :cryingr:

Stream :pepe-hehe:

External Content youtu.be

• Yes, since yesterday.

:pepe-hehe:

I can’t listen much jpop but I did checked them out when you and rukia was talking about them. They are actually a good one.

• Yes, since yesterday.

:pepe-hehe:

I can’t listen much jpop but I did checked them out when you and rukia was talking about them. They are actually a good one.

Even I use Kyomoto Taiga words as my sig :fingerk:

But tbh their music doesn't fit much with kpop fans. If I recommend Sixtones and Higedan, 99% kpop fans will praise Higedan music :cryingk: I love both tho, but still....

Snowman officially formed on 2012, but their sub unit already exist since 2009, can you imagine they haven't debut since 2nd gen kpop? I hate their company :pepe-sad:

• I hate their company :pepe-sad:

That... when will HiHiJets even?

I know them since they droped a roller blade dance video and thats like more than 2 years ago ... and Johnny's seems to not look like if they want to debut another group, instead 2 groups rescently disbanded and another one will disband in a few months

They have talent, but all we get is 2-3 old videos of them and all few months Johnny's decides to make vlogs of their predebut and rookie groups since they discovered Youtube :(

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• One of Hihi Jets member Inoue Mizuki even already active since 2009 along with Shintaro from Sixtones. It's kinda frustrated seeing them haven't debut yet even though they have been in Johnny's for years :cryingk: They're talented, good looking, and the concept with roller skate also quite unique.

There's rumor about LDH groups joining Weverse soon. Janizu, when? :annoyedk:

• I think that Jpop is still far more successful compared to Kpop despite Kpop's globalization.

Though things can change in next few decades with the rapid expansion of Kpop influence globally and Japan's deacreasing population (which means less consumers) but we still don't know what would actually happen, though S.K population is forecasted to decrease too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!