so im gonna try to get a free bts photocard from samsung

• so apparently samsung is giving free bts photocards with new phones or sm, but there all these posts on insta where they got free photocards like without buying the phone, it seems like some sort of unofficial deal or sm and tomorrow my friend and i are gonna try to get some. pls pray for us :sanapray: im gonna need it

ik we can just print out photocards/order stuff online but this is probs my one chance to have official merch and my mom doesnt let my buy stuff online for fun

.................. where are we now ..................

• OUR FIRST TRY-

One person normally asked about photocards while I and other friend pretended to be interested in Galaxy S20 ULTRA LMAO. THE OWNER LITERALLY YEETED US OUT BY SAYING NO CHANCE.

OUR SECOND TRY-

We came up with a situation that has some sense of emergency. We asked our friend B who didn't enter the shop with us to act that his Girlfriend will break up if he won't get BTS photocards. This time the owner told that friend B other stores in our area where we can get photocards LMAO. I felt so bad for my friend.

:pepe-peek::pepe-life-support:

• ME AND MY ARMY FRIENDS TRIED IT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. The owner yeeted us out.

BUT BUT some of my friends who tried a day before us from the same store got it maybe 3 or 4.

im afraid theyll do that to us too but i really hope they dont, btw do u think itll help if we call before hand?

:pepe-tea::pepe-back-away::pepe-joy: pFFFFT I CANT BELIVE YALL DID THTA OMG DID U GET EM? im seriously considering doing this omg i wish i had a few guy friends to help us out

• im afraid theyll do that to us too but i really hope they dont, btw do u think itll help if we call before hand?

:pepe-tea::pepe-back-away::pepe-joy: pFFFFT I CANT BELIVE YALL DID THTA OMG DID U GET EM? im seriously considering doing this omg i wish i had a few guy friends to help us out

I think calling beforehand will be a smart move if that store is really afar.

I HAVE ONE MORE IDEA LOL-

You can trade 5-star google review for PHOTOCARDS. GIVE THEM THE 5 STAR REVIEW.

• no the store is like really close actually, and ig if going there and asking for it doesnt work, ill go to another, ther are like 3-4 stores which are relatively close,

AND OMG UR RIGHT HOW DO U GET THESE IDEAS IMA TRY THAT

• lmao this is what i get for not being active :cryingr:

that's so cool tho i didn't know samsung had bts photocards. it's only in india?

i have no idea, but i think so, or maybe in other countries where the bts x samsung deal is there.

btw i ddint get em, my friend went to two stores, and they were out, the people were very nice abt it, but im gonna try more stores and one store said theyd restock but i doubt it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!