Suddenly it's just hit me today

• That GFriend is actually no more </3 When the news came that they didn't renewed their contract with Source, I was sad but it didn't hit me like it did today. I'm gonna miss the girls together as GFriend, their synchronized dancing, their bubbly personalities and their melancholy sound.

convert?cache=true&crop=0%2C50%2C3683%2C1841&crop_first=true&quality=90&w=1920

• one of the best songs and best choreos in 2020 ;(;(;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It hits me randomly, like I'll be going about my day and I suddenly think of them and how they've disbanded. I honestly feel disbelief. I didn't stan them but I've listened to every single album and followed them since debut so it's still surreal, I think because their disbandment was so sudden/unexpected.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• It's sad to think, they were such a huge part of 3rd gen and so immensely full of talent.. it really does feel surreal to think that they're just done without even a proper last goodbye comeback or anything. And it hurts to see them and many others just go. I think once 3rd gen is officially done, I'll be leaving kpop :pepecry: I won't be able to take it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!