​Jennie is currently the Highest Ranking kpop idol ​​in the list of ‘Top 1000 Instagram Influencers​

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

all members are in the top 25

• I honestly thought it would be Lisa based on how akp hype her. I think Lisa akgaes are loud here. Don’t even know if there’s any Jennie akgae here. Anyway

Congratulations Jennie!!

Wow... weird how you guys need to talk about her akgaes in every single conversation where her name is mentioned...

FYI Lisa has topped this many times now. Did u see Lisa stans putting the other girls down when Lisa tops the list???

If you haven't seen Jennie akgaes then maybe be parts of threads where they are called upon...

• Wow... weird how you guys need to talk about her akgaes in every single conversation where her name is mentioned...

FYI Lisa has topped this many times now. Did u see Lisa stans putting the other girls down when Lisa tops the list???

If you haven't seen Jennie akgaes then maybe be parts of threads where they are called upon...

Ok.

F84AB984-A4AC-4F5F-B300-D9A26AE64998.gif

• I honestly thought it would be Lisa based on how akp hype her. I think Lisa akgaes are loud here. Don’t even know if there’s any Jennie akgae here. Anyway

Congratulations Jennie!!

Lisa hasn't posted much in the recent month. And she ranked higher than Jennie. But her stans never posted about this here bc it changes everyday this is temporary ranking based on posts likes and comments ( engagement) which Lisa hasn't posted much that's why her ranking is going down. Don't worry bc she still is the most followed member of the group daily in 24 hours.

In fact she gains 80k - 90k a day which is insane. The day she starts posting casual pictures she will gain that ranking back. Btw Lisa has been in top 5 on this ranking before

• are you jenchulichaenbp?

• ok what's wrong with posting this? I'm serious it's the first time Jennie ranked this high I wanted to hype her like I do with Jisoo too

I made my comment because of the akgae comment made by the army user... Cuz that was just stupid...

mona was right when they said people now automatically associate Lisa with her akgaes...

• listen, I explained to you I saw this on my TL I don't see the issue I would do exactly the same for Jisoo and all members can have their time to shine. Why can't you be happy for anyone ranking high for the first time.

Listen Jennie has ranked higher than this. This is not high for bps members. Bc they have been away for so long. This is not her first time ranking high so stop lying your intention is showing

• I made my comment because of the akgae comment made by the army user... Cuz that was just stupid...

mona was right when they said people now automatically associate Lisa with her akgaes...

I saw my name, i appeared kkkk

But yes. Lisa isn't seeing as Lisa anymore, nothing new. But it's funny that an user who's bias isn't BP talked about it...

And congrats to Jennie! Her insta pics are always gorgeous! It girl thing!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!