appreciation thread : One of the best female body proportions in kpop

• Oh, it definitely is. Why? Does it seem so? I had no bad intentions. Lisa is beautiful.

she is certainly very pretty indeed and fantastic proportions...

I just meant that I had another person in mind for "best" female body proportions but like i said I will leave it as is it is...

• she is certainly very pretty indeed and fantastic proportions...

I just meant that I had another person in mind for "best" female body proportions but like i said I will leave it as is it is...

ah okay, understood it wrong. Well I said one of the best. She is my favorite but that is only my taste. There are many beautiful girls and I'm sure the one you like is great too.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Op put appreciation thread in your quote please, some will misunderstand and start bringing others to "compare"...

Back to op: yes, Lisa is super gorgeous. I think it's incredible how her beauty just keep elevating! Queen things!

Oh how ? In the title ? :)

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Marmaladeheart

Changed the title of the thread from “One of the best female body proportions in kpop” to “appreciation thread : One of the best female body proportions in kpop”.
  • ah okay, understood it wrong. Well I said one of the best. She is my favorite but that is only my taste. There are many beautiful girls and I'm sure the one you like is great too.

it's all good my friend...

here's some more long legged Lisa

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!