Post Your Random Thought

• Like the title said but anon version.

I'll start with mine.

I want to quit my current job but it's hard looking for new job in current condition.

Approved the thread.
  • i am stumped. the current task i am working on wouldn't take more than a day to finish but i have no motivation at all and i have a deadline to meet.

i think i am subconsiously aware that i am capable of working effectively and very fast and that's why i keep pushing my work back until i no longer can push it. but i just don't want to have to stay up all night the night before the deadline when i still literally have 8 days to go lol

• some people are so stupid they think they are smart

• i face anxiety and had to see a psych because of it. my heart tells me i should always excel but my mind is dictating me i don't always have to, i can opt to be mediocre so that I can give myself a break. i have a hard time sleeping.

• i am stumped. the current task i am working on wouldn't take more than a day to finish but i have no motivation at all and i have a deadline to meet.

i think i am subconsiously aware that i am capable of working effectively and very fast and that's why i keep pushing my work back until i no longer can push it. but i just don't want to have to stay up all night the night before the deadline when i still literally have 8 days to go lol

Same

• the olympic ceremony looks tragic

I hope corona will be over soon

• Is It Just Me Or BTS's Rising Success In The U.S Mirrors Their Rising Success In Korea?

We all know the things that happened when BTS started to get famous in Korea around 2015. And now they are gaining more attention in the U.S. My theory is that these two events are mirroring each other.

Let's go through the statistics both events have

Dedicated Haters? Check

Dedicated Fanbase? Check

High Charting Songs? Check

Getting Ridiculed for the most stupid things(their name, wearing makeup, and using gay as an insult)? Check

And the cherry on top

Plagiarism Accusations? Check

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the olympic ceremony looks tragic

I hope corona will be over soon

Don’t count on it

• Back when I was in high school, this group of girls (who weren't even that popular) stuffed the ballots for class bests so that they all could end up as a "class best."

Just because one of the girls "won" Most Talkative, doesn't mean she talked the most. Truth will prevail over manipulation.

• I'm surprised some of the students in my class actually made it past the public school system.

to some, Pemdas is not even a concept.

they do have their own strengths but not academic, for sure.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aespa is very much a home-game defender they hold much of their supremacy that way. They still will need to solidify their popularity; they do need to build up a foundation after securing the beach-head.

That being said, if Aespa throws down hard with the ae story, maybe even put out film, webtoon, or some sort of proper storytelling media, the radiations outward will come naturally. Everyone loves a good story. But then, the music will have to outshine those. A balancing act, indeed.

• sometimes I just wish I could pause life, or maybe live in a simulation where I know nothing is going happen of consequence.

My learning is so terrible right now it feels like maybe I've reached my limit; I just can't do it in the time expected.

• I feel like I'm living in a bubble during corona and Feels like it's just an endless dream that I need to wake up.

While a lot of my friends lost their loved ones during this time.

• I feel like I'm living in a bubble during corona and Feels like it's just an endless dream that I need to wake up.

While a lot of my friends lost their loved ones during this time.

I lost my father during COVID

• I ask me who the Op is and if the Op is someone who is regular posting on the Random Thought thread

• People likes to dwell in a pool of negativity and complain non stop.

it's so exhausting reading/hearing their complaints, don't they themselves get tired of being negative all the time?

• lowkey some of the sfw fanfics are highkey products of really good writing.

• Nope, never posted there.

I'm a really private person.

explains the anon random thoughts.

• People here took their time to attack BTS this weekend. I'm surprised at Army patience.

• I have a lot on my mind lately.....

• Keep those medals coming 🥇🥈🥉

• I hope I can be truly happy someday...

• aespa might beat them. exo's concert attendance was not good on verage for those 3 venues.

merica[44]
    April 25, 2017 Newark United States Prudential Center 5,999 (54.7%) $998,411
    April 27, 2017 México City Mexico Mexico City Arena 12,784 (100%) $1,917,213
    April 28, 2017 Inglewood United States The Forum 8,668 (89%)

External Content twitter.com

• good things really happen to to good people. :-)

• This thread contains 304 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!