Producers calls out Big hit

• Everybody knows why.

If this was about another group we would hear crickets.

And what pisses me off is that I even like that other group.

But some of their fans are just dense.

You said if it was another group indirect for Aespa it would be crickets the discussion isn't about groups lmaooo make digs at sooyoung all you want but don't turn a obvious thread about company ethics into TXT vs Aespa ¬‿¬ little weird bro

• We don't need neither people singling out only HYBE for this nor people excusing a multibillion industry for doing shitty business.

Real-world problems are not ammunition for K-pop fan-wars.

I'd tell you to say it louder for the people in the back, but they're not listening anyway. Bah.

• For sure the corporate world must have their boots real clean and shiny with so many kpoppies licking them 24/7.

• LOL - well that's not possible is it? Only one fence can be built and most people in the industry know that. Most of them also know that the customer is going to shop around.

Sounds like the person who made the tweet knew it too, judging from "We love the giant industry machine using up and coming artists for p much free labor" I get why he hates it. But it also sounds like he knew that companies in "the giant industry machine" frequently shop around, not that Hybe did anything out of the ordinary. Is this really calling just Hybe out as SooYoung says? Or was he really trying to shed light on the practices of "the giant industry machine"?

If this guy knew Big Hit wanted a new song and he knew him and a bunch of other producers were bidding for a chance to get that spot and he came up short....that's on him. He bet and lost, move on.

But if he's alleging he was approached for a song and he provided them with a to spec song and than found out the latter situations was actually what was happening and he lost and never got paid...that's not right at all.

If he failed to deliver a satisfactory product or something below TxT standards, Big Hit has every right to tell the guy it's not what they want. He should have at least been paid a portion of the commission fee though for labour and time. t's standard practice.

• As someone who is a law student, the basic elements of a contract is offer, acceptance, consideration and intent to create a legal relationship with the party in question. The fact that BH asked multiple producers for different demos is a huge indication that they had no intention of creating a legal relationship with any of them, they clearly just wanted different demos to decide which is best for them.

This behaviour is common in the music industry, it doesn’t make it right but it’s not surprising in the slightest. I’m pretty sure every single company does this.

Reading all these comments about contracts your comment is the only one that made sense to me. thank you

• Dude didn't get picked for a reason. BH made the right call

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BH gave him the reality check and he couldn't take it. I guess this is the first time the Tony Hawk's son title didn't work. :pepe-hehe:

• How is commissioned work and submitting proposals the same thing.

That seems to be the issue. Clearly it wasn't commissioned work. It was basically him submitting a proposal. They didn't use his work and then not pay him.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floor!

Steam Community :: :: BTS

• Exactly. Contractors don't spend weeks a quote. They come once, they take the necessary measurements and do their estimate. Then you agree to it or leave it.

Depends on the volume of the contract. My company (leading company in It) once invested months into a contract and lost against a competitor. I feel bad about the producer and I seriously hate that big companies can do that but that is business. Last week I signed a contract where the contractor worked weeks into it including models, several quotes etc. Quotes have to be agreed on and before this one gets a lot of versions of a quote including service provided by the potential contractor and an investment by the contractors with potential risk of loosing it. That’s why a lot of companies state out what they do without a quote and then invest more money and time once the quote/offer was agreed by the client

• Dude didn't get picked for a reason. BH made the right call

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh i love it

• You said if it was another group indirect for Aespa it would be crickets the discussion isn't about groups lmaooo make digs at sooyoung all you want but don't turn a obvious thread about company ethics into TXT vs Aespa ¬‿¬ little weird bro

1) I'm 1.90 cm so not little

2) I'm almost 40 so not your bro

3) I agree with weird. I'm discussing k-pop with kids on a forum

Also first post:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Mentions txt 3 times.

I get that you want to defend Aespa, but I was just saying that if the reverse would happen,

and SM was on the hook for Aespa doing the same thing, OP would not have made a post.

And both you and OP would have made posts in the exact reverse.

Please understand, the law is wrong and should be changed.

I agree that producer contracts should be made viable and them getting paid.

No matter the company or the group.

All I have been saying is that the laws do not support their claims and they know it.

That's why instead of making a law suit they are posting on Twitter.

I hope I have been explicit enough and you understand what I mean.

Also, I will report your post. Because that is a clear insult.

• That seems to be the issue. Clearly it wasn't commissioned work. It was basically him submitting a proposal. They didn't use his work and then not pay him.

but it wasn't him submitting a proposal

when the Producer himself said they ask him to write song for TXT and BH reach out to other producer

so no it's not the producer himself who submitted a proposal on his own

he did it base on what Big hit ask him when they reach out

Aespa is coming back More savage than Ever !!!!!

• That seems to be the issue. Clearly it wasn't commissioned work. It was basically him submitting a proposal. They didn't use his work and then not pay him.

The other producer commenting below his Tweet makes it sound like BH commisioned them.

If they didnt, this guy is a fucking idiot and crybaby who cant handle being told 'sorry we're going with the other guy'.

If they di commission it and never paid even a %, that's pretty scummy. Unless this guy elaborates, it's a he said she said.

• If this guy knew Big Hit wanted a new song and he knew him and a bunch of other producers were bidding for a chance to get that spot and he came up short....that's on him. He bet and lost, move on.

But if he's alleging he was approached for a song and he provided them with a to spec song and than found out the latter situations was actually what was happening and he lost and never got paid...that's not right at all.

If he failed to deliver a satisfactory product or something below TxT standards, Big Hit has every right to tell the guy it's not what they want. He should have at least been paid a portion of the commission fee though for labour and time. t's standard practice.

You got all that from the tweet? He doesn't really seem that surprised that others were involved or that he didn't get paid. He seems more irritated that his song didn't get chosen, so he's leaking that TXT's gonna have new material (which does the equivalent of nothing since the CB was already announced). You think he'd be more angry if he was really stiffed his cash.

• The other producer commenting below his Tweet makes it sound like BH commisioned them.

If they didnt, this guy is a fucking idiot and crybaby who cant handle being told 'sorry we're going with the other guy'.

If they di commission it and never paid even a %, that's pretty scummy. Unless this guy elaborates, it's a he said she said.

okay if that is the case why

✨Didn’t he just sue them✨

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!