Producers calls out Big hit

• Some actors start preparing to test for a role months in advance, what body type, physical capabilities or limits does a role call for such as Tom Cruise playing a paraplegic in Born on the Fourth of July, Patty Duke playing deaf and blind in the Helen Keller film

I didnt say it not hard. every job is hard.

I said its a different thing. Its like making a product.

I dont know how you can link good actors playing an amazing role with a lots of struggling producers being told to make different song and is not even getting paid.

• Is he the dude that got annoyed the other week about something else that’s also common practice in the music industry? Or was it someone else?

I don't know. I just searched "hybe producers" on Twitter to see what I find. I don't keep track of EXO's producers, let alone producers from other companies.

• I understand it clearly. I already said this, it's the producers problem imo. They straight up making assumption without confirming first. Actually, with or without competition seems like the best way is for the producers to make it clear that they NEED to get paid anyway whether the song end up being used or not. Yk, make the term and condition clear.

Something like this lol,

"-Potential buyer : Hey, we want you to make this and this for us

-Seller : Okay, but you have to pay $100 for that

-Buyer : Okay"

If the producers already did this, but Bighit still ended up didn't pay them, then the fault is on Bighit I agree.

• Then it's the producers problem imo. They straight up making assumption without confirming first. Actually, with or without competition seems like the best way is for the producers to make it clear that they NEED to get paid anyway whether the song end up being used or not.

I agree but it's still horrible being asked to write music by a big company and then finding out they're not getting paid and the songs they spent time working on won't be used :( They might have had other opportunities they missed out on :oops:

• Actors do spend hours and hours practicing their lines and perfecting their delivery, do they not?

Yes they do. I meant its totally different from making a product. Why link with it?

so we are out here discussing about actors and ignoring the main discussing about this thread?

• but do you have proof there was a contract or formal commission made?

they don't get paid unless it's formally written to state such. The tweet would have obviously made a huge emphasis on not getting paid after being commissioned or hired. The producer does have the right to be upset, but they fcked themselves over by not getting officially hired.

the producer said himself BIG HIT MADE US WRITE SONG FOR THEM and didn't tell us will be competing with other producer that they ask to produce for them too

this producer didn't send their demo on their own , because they themselves said they reach out to them but also to other producer in their lane to produce for txt

𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔞 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯

#aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍

• There seems to be a lot of info missing tbh. It’s normal for a lot of industries that people reach out for a certain service or product and the concept (which the demo is) won’t be paid unless the contract or offer is signed/agreed upon. This is also

common in normal contracts between service provider and B2B agreements. I could explain it on a particular example of a big contract but I am under a n/da. But I can assure that this is a normal business practice throughout all industries. Of course, big hit should have said in the beginning that it isn’t an agreement to an offer but I am sure they did say it since you could basically sue someone over breach of contract if they did not say it.

• So, are we going to call out the OP, who brought twt stuff to paint a company and its people in a bad light or not?

Because this was the norm in other recent cases and I don't want to be confused.

• man i have no opinion on this particular issue as i don't know how the music business works, but i'm assuming hybe have something big soon seeing everyone be coming out the woodworks this week

:pepestare:

• the producer said himself BIG HIT MADE US WRITE SONG FOR THEM and didn't tell us will be competing with other producer that they ask to produce for them too

this producer didn't send their demo on their own , because they themselves said they reach out to them but also to other producer in their lane to produce for txt

A request is not a contract tho, unless there is proof that Big Hit said "we will pay you to make songs for us" the producer doesn't really have grounds to stand on here.

• the producer said himself BIG HIT MADE US WRITE SONG FOR THEM and didn't tell us will be competing with other producer that they ask to produce for them too

that's not a contract lmao, everyone keeps telling you this but you keep parroting the same thing. Many companies do it.

You can argue about the work ethics/morals of this all, but not the legality of it.

54ef2397f961bc541e720b50d8751ac36b0f0411.gif 77643ed51aa3808543f0805c73dad5e2749589b5.gif 1d38c242b1e4b85c4ddbc5a00baddf5df94cc1d9.gif
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0ce727cd9115bfebc53f194257c190bc2bcf1f71.gif  
    I love what you hate, whatever you say is funny. Thank you, I love it, a party of blasphemy ~ 0ce727cd9115bfebc53f194257c190bc2bcf1f71.gif
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is the guy who called out the other guy complaining. He was a producer on JK’s My Time

• why are yall out here defending multi million dollar companies like they out here cutting yall a check? :/

rofl I don't even give a fuck about it.

Don't know TXT members nor their music.

It's just that they are wrong in their assumptions.

Both the producers and OP.

Unless you get a written contract everything is pointless.

Not to mention those guys calling them out pretty much screwed themselves when it comes to K-pop producing.

• I understand it cleary. I already said this, it's the producers problem imo. They straight up making assumption without confirming first. Actually, with or without competition seems like the best way is for the producers to make it clear that they NEED to get paid anyway whether the song end up being used or not. Yk, make the term and condition clear.

no

to make a contract you need an offer, and an acceptation of the offer

and in a working relationship price is not needed

at the moment that the relation fit some criteria, a work make under the influence and the control of someone

at the moment you're in a working relationship with someone you need to be pay it's in the law

in this case, we do have a work which is the song they produce

and we also have the influence and control of someone else which is big hit, because this producer wouldn't have made these songs if big hit didn't reach out to them

so they are in a working relationship

and even if they didn't mention a price or else, a work always need to be compensated with money or a counterpart

in this case they didn't receive any money or any counterpart for their work which is not normal

𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔞 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯

#aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍 #aespa from * / ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴇ 𝘵𝘰 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙍

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!