Spring Day is now the most streamed song in Melon History! (appreciation thread)

• Fun random fact.

I witnessed Spring Day comeback even though I wasn’t ARMY at that time. It was 5pm in Malaysia and I was at school picking up my niece (She was ARMy - sad now that she’s more into western acts). So I was there witnessing a beautiful MV and a beautiful song in my car with my niece. Little did I know that I was witnessing the birth of a legendary Korean song.

*Back then they still release like normal kpop group (Monday). I think it was after Fake Love that all BTS releases are on Friday.

I kind of witnessed Spring Day comeback as well, I found BTS just after it came out and I remembers seeing some very confusing talk about "streaming" in the MV comments.

I was also very disappointed it didnt have more views (only 10m!), since it was such a great song and MV :cryingr:

• Deserved! :borahae:

This is probably the best cover ever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my god, it's beautiful.

:pepelove1:

• When it first came out, I was a bit skeptical about it since I was anticipating a pure Brit Rock song but my friend immediately loved it. I was a bigger fan of Not Today because it was upbeat.

But ironically, it’s Spring Day that has aged so well and is such a timeless classic. I’m glad it eventually received the love it deserved in Korea over the years, with many people and singers covering it too!

• Congratulations!

(I think some of you might be looking for a reference on a certain Senior Singer but I decided not to do that at this thread)

Oh no, then IU will lose out as the "Most mentioned Singer in WhyKnock/Yknocker HIstory"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!