(Breaking) JYP new gg 'n' already sold 40k copies of 'Blind Package' preorder

• Not surprising. ive said it there are many people who will want to buy their first limited album because once the group gets more popular; many new fans search for old albums and those who bought album can resell at higher price. Given JYP track record with girl groups they will most likely do well.

• You know there are people within us hwre who pre-order album just after seeing very first concept photo of new rookie group...

Without knowing who's who, and skills and even the sound. Isn't it the same thing here?

No group releases a concept photo of debut album without first announcing the group, the name and revealing the members. People at least know the basic information and have some pre-debut content showcasing their talent so no it's not really the same

• No group releases a concept photo of debut album without first announcing the group, the name and revealing the members. People at least know the basic information and have some pre-debut content showcasing their talent so no it's not really the same

that's not always the case :)

sometimes you barely know a thing about a group

you might know members stage names, and group name but is it really important?

of course there are also other cases like Purple K!SS when you know members for about one and a half year before they made official debut, with even releasing pre-debut MV's.

• that's not always the case :)

sometimes you barely know a thing about a group

you might know members stage names, and group name but is it really important?

of course there are also other cases like Purple K!SS when you know members for about one and a half year before they made official debut, with even releasing pre-debut MV's.

Yes, it's still strange if you don't know anything about the group except their name but still, at least you have a little something to hold onto while in that case there's really nothing. It's up to people where to spend their money, personally I wouldn't trust blindly a company so much, no matter how many of their acts I like

• Yes, it's still strange if you don't know anything about the group except their name but still, at least you have a little something to hold onto while in that case there's really nothing. It's up to people where to spend their money, personally I wouldn't trust blindly a company so much, no matter how many of their acts I like

well, they are JYP Entertainment...

Wonder Girls, Miss A, TWICE, ITZY, NiziU

no matter how you look at it this company always creates amazing girl groups

• Can't believe a nonexistent group has an album before aespa :angryr:

if SM had better promoted their girl groups, they would have gone global by now. SM always underestimated their girl groups. Jyp girl groups are generally more successful because they know how to promote well. :sweatr1:

• And yall still try to say big 3 privilege isn’t real :pepe-joy: Between this and aespa already gaining 100k followers on twitter at debut and bp getting a pak also at debut, if i see one more person that claims debuting in big 3 is just like at any other company i’m gonna flip for real

Following someone is free lmao. But u right, they do have big3 privilege. But it seems like JYP’s do actually buy things due to the brand alone.

• well, they are JYP Entertainment...

Wonder Girls, Miss A, TWICE, ITZY, NiziU

no matter how you look at it this company always creates amazing girl groups

It's still blindly trusting a company and like I said, it's stupid to me and I can't understand that. The concepts of all those groups are different,what if those who buy now end up disliking the concept, the members, simply falls out of kpop by then, there are so many ifs and it's a risk to take

• Following someone is free lmao. But u right, they do have big3 privilege. But it seems like JYP’s do actually buy things due to the brand alone.

It’s not about how much money was spent on them, it’s about how many people were aware of their existence in the first place, let alone were interested enough to follow their activities. You think d-units had thousands of people ready to stan them, even if by only clicking follow on social media, right at debut? Most people don’t even know that there was ever a gg called d-units or that they’ve already disbanded anyway lol. Spending money on them is not even in the picture yet, peeps didn’t even know they existed 🥲 debuting in a big 3 company eliminates that scenario and ensures instant widespread exposure to an already built in audience, hence the “privilege” that 99% of debutees don’t have

• Congrats 🎊🎉 but Big 3 (4) privilege does exist.

They worked hard to earn those priviliges which's nothing wrong duhh.. It's like getting admission in a reputable college by working our ass off. It's not a privilige. I call it "grabbing the oppurtunity" by dedicated hard work

• They worked hard to earn those priviliges which's nothing wrong duhh.. It's like getting admission in a reputable college by working our ass off. It's not a privilige. I call it "grabbing the oppurtunity" by dedicated hard work

It is a privilege if you get granted good grades as soon as you're admitted without passing any semester tests, which is what these 40K copies sold are like.

• Not people saying we don’t know anything about the group like we haven’t been waiting years for Lily to debut, and to a lesser extent Yuna

If y’all jealous a non-revealed GG outselling your years long GGs, just say so lmfao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!