(Breaking) JYP new gg 'n' already sold 40k copies of 'Blind Package' preorder

• Congratulations!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So 100k+ is very much possible? I don't know when this closes. Crazy tho. Some people were saying jyp doesn't have that many company stans lol.

Feb will be exciting next year.

𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 (ㆆᴗㆆ)

226ff46a183f1f482dbdfc25b5ec87af65904d21.gifv 931557973910e533133e149037f228a3049311dd.gifv 735102a2416fd6c62a67997a9be570cf242a90f6.gifv

• Damn and that’s just for a hidden version for a group who’s lineup isn’t showcased yet. Imagine the sales they’ll get with the normal versions + a full lineup combined with what they already sold

• So 100k+ is very much possible? I don't know when this closes. Crazy tho. Some people were saying jyp doesn't have that many company stans lol.

Feb will be exciting next year.

this preorder is closing on 25th, so nope, I think 50k will be a success.

But they can always launch normal version pre-order in january 2022, and rise total sales with it

• JYP has more company stans than expected.

Good for them I guess.

JYP has always had more company stans than other companies (including SM, yep)

It's just that they move much more quietly so they don't attract much attention in comparison to the batshit crazy SM or YG and now even HYBE stans.

Also there's the fact JYP is one of the least controversial big companies so you don't often see the company stans in action.

• And yall still try to say big 3 privilege isn’t real :pepe-joy: Between this and aespa already gaining 100k followers on twitter at debut and bp getting a pak also at debut, if i see one more person that claims debuting in big 3 is just like at any other company i’m gonna flip for real

• JYP has always had more company stans than other companies (including SM, yep)

It's just that they move much more quietly so they don't attract much attention in comparison to the batshit crazy SM or YG and now even HYBE stans.

Also there's the fact JYP is one of the least controversial big companies so you don't often see the company stans in action.

Sounds plausible.

• that's so stupid tho why would you buy an album of a group that doesn't even exist yet, that's why no one takes kpop fans seriously 😭

They do exist, it's just you don't know them yet. But they train together for years... for sure they were really preparing for this debut very hard.

• They do exist, it's just you don't know them yet. But they train together for years... for sure they were really preparing for this debut very hard.

It's obvious that there are members and that there is a group, what I mean is that group haven't even been represented to the fans therefore it's unknown and inexistent lol. You don't know all the members, you don't know anything about the group so it's weird

• It's obvious that there are members and that there is a group, what I mean is that group haven't even been represented to the fans therefore it's unknown and inexistent lol. You don't know all the members, you don't know anything about the group so it's weird

You know there are people within us hwre who pre-order album just after seeing very first concept photo of new rookie group...

Without knowing who's who, and skills and even the sound. Isn't it the same thing here?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!