[Pannchoa] If proven true, Kris Wu could receive the maximum sentence of death penalty for raping a minor in China

• Chinese singer Wu Yifan who debuted under EXO

Revealed to have sexually assaulted minors
    Seven victims, if it turns out to be true, he can receive imprisonment
    image.png

"I've only met her once, we didn't even drink"

Ex-member Wu Yifan who promoted under Kris in group EXO is clarifying his sexual assault allegations.

On the 19th, WYF posted on his Weibo, "I didn't respond because I didn't want to interfere with the legal process, I didn't know that my silence would give the impetus for people to spread rumors," he wrote, "I can't stand it any longer."

Earlier, articles circulated on Weibo claiming "WYF requested meetings under the pretext of a casting interview or fan meetings, and then sexually assaulted [his victims]." More than seven victims shared their statements.

Author A claimed that WYF had sex with minors after making them drink alcohol, and paid 500,000 yuan (about 88 million won) in return.

In addition, A claimed in an interview with an overseas media that "one of the victims had an abortion, Wu Yipan has a sexually transmitted disease, and does not use contraception during sex."

After that, WYF announced legal actions and delivered his position directly.

Regarding A, WYF said, "I met her only once at a meeting with my friends on December 5th of last year, and at that time, we never shared a drink together nor did I get her phone number."

"I want to be clear that I've never chosen any women to rape them," he said. "If I did that, I would go to jail on my own. I will take legal responsibility for everything I said."

[...]

China's Supreme People's Court has even sentenced the death penalty as a maximum sentence for sexual assault of a minor, drawing more attention to the ruling over WYF.

original post: here

1. I'm suddenly curious, that Kris kid, when he was with EXO in the past!!! What was his superpower???
    > Was it flying....
    >> F*ck what a solid superpower... SM's world view turned out to be true

2. I'm f*cking pissed but this is also f*cking hilarious
    image.png
    "EXO members each has their own superpowers.
    Xiumin: ice, Lay: healing, Suho: water, Baekhyun: light, Chen: lightning
    Chanyeol: fire, D.O: strength, Kai: telepathy, Sehun: wind, EXO-L: love

Kris was on his way to get executed,
    However, in the end, Lay used his healing to save him, but the outcome is still unknown"

3. Just give him the death penalty

4. I'm envious of their death penalty, if he was Korean, they would've gave him a reduced sentenceㅋㅋ

5. There are over 10 victims, what 'truth'? He just needs to die off

6. For real, he actually could get the death penalty

7. Are you able to get away with it if you're rich in China?

8. Wow but I'm so jealous of their death penaltyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, I bet he won't get it, but I'm impressed that this is their maximum sentenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ For our country, as long as you pay a penalty fee, it's doneㅋㅋ

9. Wow the death-penalty-dolㅋㅋㅋ ... Idols' controversies are just getting bigger and bigger for the past years but this one is legendary...

10. China will give you the death penalty and Canada chemical castration? It has to be one of them??

11. Death-penalty-dol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was reading the article seriously and burst out laughing at the comments

12. Daebak the death sentence... We need to kill off sexual offenders

13. I'm envious of Chinese law with their death penalthy

14. Death-penalty-dolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

15. If this is true, he'll be the first death-penalty-dol ever

Source

• The death penalty only applies to rape to children under the age of 14.https://news.trust.org/item/20201013104818-jvh1t

• It's kinda weird how some commentators are making little jokes when it's an extremely serious case. If he really raped kids that's already fucked up beyond belief but it could possibly mean his death too. It's a literal life and death situation

Also Lubby username, is op the same user as a previous one that literally went crazy? Lol

• The death sentence is only theoretical for the moment. The criminal nature of the sexual relationships he supposedly had with these girls has to be demonstrated first. Dude is probably a creep but that doesn't make him a criminal in and of itself. And the article above mentions lots of nasty things and 10 potential victims but it's actually one person only (refered as 'A') who claims this.

• It's kinda weird how some commentators are making little jokes when it's an extremely serious case. If he really raped kids that's already fucked up beyond belief but it could possibly mean his death too. It's a literal life and death situation

Also Lubby username, is that same user as a previous one that went crazy? Lol

Death only applies if the girls are under the age of 14.

• Based China with the death penalty for raping a minor. I wish my country had the death penalty for crimes like that.

Me too, my country treat crimes really leniently

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How young were his victims?

Youngest I heard was 17. Maybe 16 but I haven't heard it. Still young enough that if rape is proved that he would face harsher punishment as there are 3 underage grades as far as my search has gone. 14-, 14-15 and 16-17. I'm also not 100% sure about age of consent law as wiki has 14 listed also unless there is an authoritarian figure. Kris might be considered as he is an Idol that he IS an authoritarian figure in which case that age is 18.

• Youngest I heard was 17. Maybe 16 but I haven't heard it. Still young enough that if rape is proved that he would face harsher punishment as there are 3 underage grades as far as my search has gone. 14-, 14-15 and 16-17. I'm also not 100% sure about age of consent law as wiki has 14 listed also unless there is an authoritarian figure. Kris might be considered as he is an Idol that he IS an authoritarian figure in which case that age is 18.

So let’s say he raped 17 yo kids what is he looking at? 5 years? 10? 20? Life?

• So let’s say he raped 17 yo kids what is he looking at? 5 years? 10? 20? Life?

I think that depends on how big of a scandal it is. If it goes underneath the radar and doesn't blow up in China. Maybe 5-10. If it gets a huge amount of public outcry then you have effectively caused a disgrace to happen on China which you DON'T DO. In that case he could get 20+. Assuming he gets sent for a trial.

• Death only applies if the girls are under the age of 14.

Remember this is China. The CCP would love to save face and show the world their form of governance is best and that China is the leading civilized country. So they might allow him as an exception and kill him anyway.

• So let’s say he raped 17 yo kids what is he looking at? 5 years? 10? 20? Life?

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/china

It will be dealt with like if he raped an adult woman.

Rape has to be proven first… which I think will be quite difficult from her side, cause she ended up dating him… that’s at least what she said. He on the other hand denied to have met her more than once. Which would have been a stupid excuse to make if it’s not true. Cause his defense could have used it in his favor….

Anyway, since it’s a public case, the sentence might be a bit higher than usual. It also depends on the amount of victims.

• Remember this is China. The CCP would love to save face and show the world their form of governance is best and that China is the leading civilized country. So they might allow him as an exception and kill him anyway.

Killing someone despite not breaking the Law that would “consider” the death penalty, wouldn’t show how civilized China is…. They would receive a lot of backlash. China is brutal, but we should stay realistic here, I don’t think they care how civilized others might view them for pulling such a publicity stunt.

• Actually all he needs to be is charged. China has about a >99% conviction rate and pretty much 100% in public opinion type trials. So if he is every charged in the next several months he's done. According to Wiki (may be exaggerated but they give specific numbers) 1.2 Million were tried of which 1039 were acquitted. That is 99.91% conviction.

• Punishment that can't be evaded cuz of money and connections. What he's done and what he is punished with should match in severity.

It's kinda weird how some commentators are making little jokes when it's an extremely serious case. If he really raped kids that's already fucked up beyond belief but it could possibly mean his death too. It's a literal life and death situation

Also Lubby username, is op the same user as a previous one that literally went crazy? Lol

Your first paragraph and second are seriously something. Let's not make jokes about sensitive situations. Is that the op that went crazy? Lmao

Desbundar

• Actually all he needs to be is charged. China has about a >99% conviction rate and pretty much 100% in public opinion type trials. So if he is every charged in the next several months he's done. According to Wiki (may be exaggerated but they give specific numbers) 1.2 Million were tried of which 1039 were acquitted. That is 99.91% conviction.

I think you misunderstood, he can be charged for rape, but not statutory rape if the victims were above the age of consent. The death penalty is only for statutory rape. He might get a much harsher sentence since his case became a public one. But not the death penalty, as he didn’t broke a Law that would justify this sentence.

They can’t just charge him for statutory rape when his victims where 16+. To many people know about his case for them to this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!