who's leading 4th gen for BG and GG ?

• The lowest of low comeback :whistling: A grammar nazi and toxic masculinity all in one tiny salty-sugar :wellr:

Your imagination is so vivid! Have you tried writing fiction? I would need something to read when I'm taking a dump.

9Bh9.gif

• A few months ago I would have answered txt and itzy without hesitation. Lately though things have changed a lot.

For girl groups, aespa took over. I don't even stan them, I'm not biased at all. Those girls did what other 4th gen groups have been trying to do for years in the span of a few months. I feel like they will be a huge group not only for 4th gen but overall too. They've got it all - youtube views, spotify, digitals, international and domestic popularity, I'm pretty sure they'll do well physically too.

For boy groups it's a bit harder to name one specific group. It's all between enhypen, txt and stray kids. Domestic popularity - txt, Japan popularity - enhypen, international popularity - all of them have got it, it's hard to say which group has the most int popularity. Digitals in kr- txt (waiting for stray kids comeback tho, it has to be huge after kingdom) Physical sales - enhypen. Youtube/spotify - small gap between the artists. So yeah, enhypen, txt and straykids are all leading in different categories and none of them has taken over completely to the point they surpass the rest with a big gap in every category. In a few years we'll know the answer of the question who's the leader for bgs, for now it's couple of groups leading together

• See? All grammar no comprehension :pepepizza: GTFO. Keep jerking off of tolkien elves while u take a dump, maybe? :pepe-toilet:

Eew, it sounds like you're making fun of the androgyneous nature of Elves in Tolkien litterature and LOTR movies which can be considered bigotry if not worse. Eew, I wouldn't be proud if I were you. Maybe mods should just close this thread honestly.

• Eew, it sounds like you're making fun of the androgyneous nature of Elves in Tolkien litterature and LOTR movies which can be considered bigotry if not worse. Eew, I wouldn't be proud if I were you. Maybe mods should just close this thread honestly.

What is it supposed to mean? lmaoo Can you even English, mate? lmaoo Do you even lift, bruh? lmaoo

6D2CCD2A-FDAF-4E6E-B06B-1441794A5C97.png

• Voted ITZY because aespa haven't had any albums to prove how much of a sales force they are.

Voted TXT because I'm biased, but SKZ and ENHYPEN are right behind them.

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

• Oh you're a fatphobe too?

Besides resorting to personal insults and throwing gratuitous accusations, is there anything you can do?

• Your imagination is so vivid! Have you tried writing fiction? I would need something to read when I'm taking a dump.

9Bh9.gif

just read your comment they are full of sh*t already , it'll help you if you're constipated

October will be savage !!!!!!

ย ย ย #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• Physical sales - enhypen.

I'd wait on this, TXT's FREEZE is probably passing 800k in the July update.

I miss you, Rahul.
    Old Town Road GIF by Lil Nas X - Find & Share on GIPHY
    ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

• A few months ago I would have answered txt and itzy without hesitation. Lately though things have changed a lot.

For girl groups, aespa took over. I don't even stan them, I'm not biased at all. Those girls did what other 4th gen groups have been trying to do for years in the span of a few months. I feel like they will be a huge group not only for 4th gen but overall too. They've got it all - youtube views, spotify, digitals, international and domestic popularity, I'm pretty sure they'll do well physically too.

For boy groups it's a bit harder to name one specific group. It's all between enhypen, txt and stray kids. Domestic popularity - txt, Japan popularity - enhypen, international popularity - all of them have got it, it's hard to say which group has the most int popularity. Digitals in kr- txt (waiting for stray kids comeback tho, it has to be huge after kingdom) Physical sales - enhypen. Youtube/spotify - small gap between the artists. So yeah, enhypen, txt and straykids are all leading in different categories and none of them has taken over completely to the point they surpass the rest with a big gap in every category. In a few years we'll know the answer of the question who's the leader for bgs, for now it's couple of groups leading together

I'd correct a few things although I think you're not too far from the truth:

- for domestic popularity, yes for txt and I'd add The Boyz. The upcoming comebacks will cement that or not. Digitals wise, I don't think skz digitals will be huge tbh but there'll be a huge jump, that's for sure. But that's the fate of boy groups lol

- Japan, you're right. I don't think I have digital data for enhypen but their physicals are deffo impressive for such a short amount of time.

- For Youtube and Spotify, skz leads the bunch on Youtube, with or without the ads. All have definitely great Spotify numbers, skz for some time but txt and enhypen's latest numbers are great and shows a lot of growth.

- For international physical sales, TXT leads. Enhypen has, and I will point that out, great great numbers for only 1 comeback. And for skz, that's to be seen, I expect consequent growth but idk the magnitude of it.

Also technically TXT is coming back BUT only 2 months and a half and with a repackage so it's hard to say if they'll beat themselves!

• I don't know much about boy groups, but for girl groups I think it's split right now between Itzy and Aespa.

Itzy currently has the lead is sales for sure. And they are doing decently well digitally

Aespa definitely has the lead in digitals, and they haven't released an album yet. I'll be looking forward to when they do to see how well their sales can perform (and check out more of their music)

I just can't stop it when my heart skyrockets for you.

You're my Baby Blue Love

• LOL - who's leading 4th gen for boy groups - BTS until they enlist!

Girls - Aespa and Itzy. In my opinion they will both trade off release by release.

If I had to give an answer for the post 2018 boy groups which I is guess what the post is referring to - Then it's a toss up between TXT and stray kids. It should be clearer once they both comeback in August. If I had to be pushed - I think stray kids is the more exciting group and my money's on them. Saying that though NCT dream is their age and not going anywhere so if they keep growing at this rate -THEY WILL be the ones leading for the next several years barring some massive scandal

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!