Anti-Asian racist attack left Asian mother brain dead

• Another anti-Asian attack in New York City, where an assailant dragged the victim’s son backpack and caused the mother to slam down subway stairs. The stairs in the subway are hard concrete so the attacker knew full well they could have cracked their heads open when they hit the floor. The mother was injured severely to the point she became brain dead and has 20% chance to survive. The attacker is still on the loose.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8fac795c80a8bdcb77eebc58eb7045c3

• I don't know prevalent it is in other regions. It is getting serious in this area. This week these attacks shows how violent they have become.

• I don't know prevalent it is in other regions. It is getting serious in this area. This week these attacks shows how violent they have become.

The damn virus on its way to be a primary force re-writing global political spectrum and human history.

Good luck with the US led culprit hunt down I'm for it despite sadly to see some side effects.

• Yeah it would be nice to blame the pandemic. Another incident yesterday of verbal abuse and physical threat. My understanding hate is from Asian success.

• Yeah it would be nice to blame the pandemic. Another incident yesterday of verbal abuse and physical threat. My understanding hate is from Asian success.

Are you saying the increased Asian attacked crime lately as someone said in your last video can be an expanding woke culture by-product ?

That makes it an accumulative bill to settle tho...

• Notice the aversion to blame Blacks because of Woke culture. A perverse logic because they are so-called repressed they get a pass on committing crimes. Everyone else is the problem. Even in the Asian community protest against these attacks couldn't say who their attackers are publicly.

A Media cover up because it doesn't fit their narrative of whitey is evil. If it wasn't for the videos they infer it was racist whitey taking it out on Asians because of the Covid virus. Sounds like you caught a little of that.

• Notice the aversion to blame Blacks because of Woke culture. A perverse logic because they are so-called repressed they get a pass on committing crimes. Everyone else is the problem. Even in the Asian community protest against these attacks couldn't say who their attackers are publicly.

A Media cover up because it doesn't fit their narrative of whitey is evil. If it wasn't for the videos they infer it was racist whitey taking it out on Asians because of the Covid virus. Sounds like you caught a little of that.

hmm quite some messes going on i cant see through unless living in the US.

• In the US it is difficult to get News. Polls show most people don't trust the News Media. News Papers filled with hit Pieces. Local news stations infer news rather than report it. National News is on going narrative of 'ends justify the means'. Nasty stuff as it gets worse and worse.

just for fun in the Nation's Capital. No matter the location the players remain the same.

i see where ur coming from and understand your mad but don't say "blacks"

• ;( RIP

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!