BLACKPINK is successful thanks to fandom drive...

• I won't call others privately just to say: oh please, stop always shading my faves.

And this isn't gossip, everybody saw the clownery. If you don't like it then I suggest you to think more and mind your fave instead of trying to come for others groups just to prove nothing.

When have I ever shaded Blackpink or any group :confused: I think you have me confused I've never discussed Blackpink until that thread and the genie chart thread :rolleyes1: And a group of users talkings amongst themselves about another user is called gossiping which is exactly what happened. It could have been handled better if you wanted to discuss what I meant since you misunderstood my opinion then you could have messaged me. Clearly you wanted a fight. If this isn't about me like you said then I'm sorry for getting involved :P

• Just checked this comment on page 2 about the brand/talent thing and it has no like and only 2 "seen" emojis?

But it wasn't just that comment. I won't go though all 9 pages just to show you. But you trying to silent this thread instead of seeing where the problem started doesn't look good to me tbh.

If i see people hating Aespa for example, i always try to call them out, i don't go at mys who start defending Aespa.

Guess we have different opinions on this.

• Blackpink have been successful a long time before Next Level was released lmao people have been saying this since they started beating other ggs in 2020. This thread may have been inspired by MYs saying the same thing earlier but it doesn't call out any fandom specifically so stop with the main character syndrome here and accusing OP of being petty when they're just tired of seeing BP discredited everywhere

This thread whole discussion is SUS

Look at the first replies specifically talking about that thread

You also the one liking the first pages :angryr:

If you guys have problem, just talk directly talk to the person or the people caused that

No need this passive-aggressive thread :boredr:

• But it wasn't just that comment. I won't go though all 9 pages just to show you. But you trying to silent this thread instead of seeing where the problem started doesn't look good to me tbh.

If i see people hating Aespa for example, i always try to call them out, i don't go at mys who start defending Aespa.

Call these people out then bro Lmaoo

• When have I ever shaded Blackpink or any group :confused: I think you have me confused I've never discussed Blackpink until that thread and the genie chart thread :rolleyes1: And a group of users talkings amongst themselves about another user is called gossiping which is exactly what happened. It could have been handled better if you wanted to discuss what I meant since you misunderstood my opinion then you could have messaged me. Clearly you wanted a fight. If this isn't about me like you said then I'm sorry for getting involved :P

It's not about you as i also never saw you shading BP.

And gossiping is funny when BP were clearly the subject and i didn't see you defending them there... But as i said, some users saw what I saw and i found it funny bc BP is this powerful nowadays.

About wanting to fight. No, i don't want. But I'm free to do threads about any subject and people are free to agree or disagree.

• Why would I not like posts calling out the users who used stupid arguments to downplay my faves lol

We're not gonna PM every user who makes a dumb comment on this forum - it's much easier to just make a thread calling out how ridiculous it is to say in 2021 that a big fandom/brand power = charting good!

• I'm a understanding person had I said something that rubbed people the wrong way then all they had to do was message me but they proceed to make a thread bashing me instead or soo young :rolleyes1: Very catty thing to do.

• But it wasn't just that comment. I won't go though all 9 pages just to show you. But you trying to silent this thread instead of seeing where the problem started doesn't look good to me tbh.

First thing I said here was the point being made was complete nonsense...

Replying with a dissenting opinion is also in no way silencing anything

• Well antis are a living contradiction.

They change their narrative whenever it’s convenient for them.

In one moment BP barely has any fans, in another they got to many.

And if both doesn’t fit, it’s YG payola.

:-)

• The thread was going good until some appeared.

You guys are doing the most to have this thread locked just bc some of your fandom were being messy and it seems that you guys want to protect this toxicity instead of seeing where I and some blinks are coming from.

Keep this same energy to call out even people from your own fandom!

• Fight alone, but I'm not lying neither I'm bringing hate towards your group (this is the most important thing tbh).

• It's not about you as i also never saw you shading BP.

And gossiping is funny when BP were clearly the subject and i didn't see you defending them there... But as i said, some users saw what I saw and i found it funny bc BP is this powerful nowadays.

About wanting to fight. No, i don't want. But I'm free to do threads about any subject and people are free to agree or disagree.

I didn't defend Blackpink because Blackpink aren't my favs :P doesn't mean I will insult them any chance I get it's called being an adult about things. I'm assuming you are talking about soo young since there's no other user. I don't understand why people can't have a disagreement and let it be why must there only be one way of thinking :confused:

• 2+2 = 5 :/ :-P

Just now you're saying that it doesn't call out any fandom specifically

This thread may have been inspired by MYs saying the same thing earlier but it doesn't call out any fandom specifically so stop with the main character syndrome here

and now you saying this???

Why would I not like posts calling out the users who used stupid arguments to downplay my faves lol

We're not gonna PM every user who makes a dumb comment on this forum - it's much easier to just make a thread calling out how ridiculous it is to say in 2021 that a big fandom/brand power = charting good!

Isn't that by liking you just indirectly calling them out???

And now you agreeing to making a thread calling them out??

So which one? :wellr:

• I see this thread serve no purpose order than inviting more hostilities. It's wrong to say that blackpink doing great because of fandom driven. Blackpink is the only girl group with consistency charting high through out their careers and the public adore their music. This why you don't put out nonsense in a charting comparison thread. Post your argument with data to back up or else don't post at all.

• I didn't defend Blackpink because Blackpink aren't my favs :P doesn't mean I will insult them any chance I get it's called being an adult about things. I'm assuming you are talking about soo young since there's no other user. I don't understand why people can't have a disagreement and let it be why must there only be one way of thinking :confused:

This is the last time I will reply to you.

There are more users. End.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!