BLACKPINK is successful thanks to fandom drive...

• Who they talking about? why don’t people just tag them Lmaoo

I don't think I can name the user lol, but a MY said that basically BLACKPINK songs being able to stay on Melon was fandom driven and that only top 10 meant real GP relevancy or something, which is bullshit.

But I'm uncomfortable with this thread's energy trying to make it seem as if people otherwise were agreeing and hating on BLACKPINK....

People that were respectfully arguing NL is a bigger domestic hit than HYLT with data are now being vilified, that's just weird...

Not even gonna address the "they need BP for their faves to shine and be relevant" mess

• People saying BP is fandom driven or only do well because of history are just something else.

• I don't think I can name the user lol, but a MY said that basically BLACKPINK songs being able to stay on Melon was fandom driven and that only top 10 meant real GP relevancy or something, which is bullshit.

But I'm uncomfortable with this thread's energy trying to make it seem as if people otherwise were agreeing and hating on BLACKPINK....

People that were respectfully arguing NL is a bigger domestic hit than HYLT with data are now being vilified, that's just weird...

Not even gonna address the "they need BP for their faves to shine and be relevant" mess

That isn't what I said at all. I'm not an idiot if that's how people perceived from all I wrote then they were already looking for an fight :rolleyes1:

• It's just some especific users that keep shading groups left and right, not only in the Blackpink thread. I can't say who I have in mind, because It's against the rules to call out users, I just can say you aren't one of them.

Oh this too. you Artemosia isn't one of them. But there are some users and talking about it shouldn't be judged. The ones being shade and toxic that should be called out.

• Wow if they want to make a thread about what I said at least tag me :oops: it's so petty, seriously?

I just said I don't count top 50/ 100 as a groups popularity as it can be influenced by fandoms and top 10 is more logical :P

It wasn't about you, but make yourself at home.

• I don't think I can name the user lol, but a MY said that basically BLACKPINK songs being able to stay on Melon was fandom driven and that only top 10 meant real GP relevancy or something, which is bullshit.

What thread was it LMAOOOOO

Wow if they want to make a thread about what I said at least tag me :oops: it's so petty, seriously?

I just said I don't count top 50/ 100 as a groups popularity as it can be influenced by fandoms and top 10 is more logical :P

Lmfaooooo I guess users are sensitive I dunno bro 8)

Not only that but you also have the biggest MY on like the second page saying Blackpink only does well because their brand power in Korea while Aespa is because of their own merits and music quality. That's what this whole thread is about lmao

• Oh ok that's fine and no thank you. I suggest you stop the gossip girl stuff and if you have an issue with someone message them privately rather than make a whole thread being indirectly rude and catty :rolleyes1:

I won't call others privately just to say: oh please, stop always shading my faves.

And this isn't gossip, everybody saw the clownery. If you don't like it then I suggest you to think more and mind your fave instead of trying to come for others groups just to prove nothing.

• Who is this people ??

This thread is created not long after "that thread" is closed

The math is not mathing

Blackpink have been successful a long time before Next Level was released lmao people have been saying this since they started beating other ggs in 2020. This thread may have been inspired by MYs saying the same thing earlier but it doesn't call out any fandom specifically so stop with the main character syndrome here and accusing OP of being petty when they're just tired of seeing BP discredited everywhere with the same stupid arguments

• Not only that but you also have the biggest MY on like the second page saying Blackpink only does well because their brand power in Korea while Aespa is because of their own merits and music quality. That's what this whole thread is about lmao

There were at least 5 users who sair it or liked the posts saying it so i don't see how this is an one user thing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!