HYLT or Next Level: which song is bigger in Korea?

• Am surprised, at least use stats or something that favor aespa. But to just say hylt is only has a hit song cuz its bp is just ludicrous.

I expect very soon they will be saying all bp songs are hits cuz its bp.

And when a bp song flops then what...

They don't have the stats that's why they have to pull out these excuses lol

• So you are basically saying HYLT was big simply cuz it was from BP? What about other groups who are also top tier groups and are not able to do as well as HYLT did on the charts?

so knetz like a song based on "their brand" not the quality of the song? lol what's funny is that not every group "with a big brand" is always able to top charts lol

I don't think being known for a song only it's as good as people think Crayon pop, exid, Momoland, etc went viral and were trendy then but where are they now?

• Am surprised, at least use stats or something that favor aespa. But to just say hylt is only a hit song cuz its bp is just ludicrous.

And when a bp song flops, then what...

Right? Just straight up lies and bullshiting... BP sure is full of antis or people who loves to spread lies and discredit them.

• Right? Just straight up lies and bullshiting... BP sure is full of antis or people who loves to spread lies and discredit them.

I consider IC a flop in SK,and it has Selena Gomez on it. Why didn't the bp brand push it to the same stats as HYLT?

Somebody answer me this. Cuz LSG came and did way better than IC.

So is it the brand or the song...

• I consider IC a flop in SK,and it has Selena Gomez on it. Why didn't the bp brand push it to the same stats as HYLT?

Somebody answer me this. Cuz LSG came and did way better than IC.

So is it the brand or the song...

Great example. If BP brand is sooo big, then IC should have stayed and made a bigger impact.

• HYLT still has bigger peaks rn

But i believe NL will have longer stability looking at the variables

One example: even children are jamming to NL (ended cocomelon :-D )

You can't compare the uls since only IU can be stable in 600k uls this year, can't say the same for others. I think melon is losing it's users.

• looking at next level latest melon week compare to HYLT, It seems Next Level average around 90 to 100k more uls, but HYLT peak higher around 700k and Next Level around 500k. Next Level on gaon is also holding better on the latest comparable week because it peaks later. It's going to be longevity that determine which one is bigger on the chart. I think we need at least 6 more weeks data to draw from to determine this.

• The mental gymnastics. ?(

so casually cruel in the name of being honest

ce81f729e7c4731433c77f1861971d46f5274533.gifv

• surprisingly Next level is doing significantly better on YouTube music in the same time frame. The data I just check give me 61 mil from Next Level stream vs 38 mil stream from HYLT. So Next level just pass 60 mil stream on Melon. I guess if gaon add youtube music, there is no doubt Next Level is a bigger song right now instead of waiting for 6 more week of data.

Also, It is interesting how Next Level doing so much better on YouTube music compare to HYLT? Anyone?

• Playing with delusional blinks ain't even fun anymore.

HYLT had 144 million streams since its release, while Next Level already has 60 million and has average of 800k daily streams, which will gradually decrease of course, but it is still enough to beat HYLT. Probably NL will have around 200 million by next April/May

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, OP is clearly trolling blinks, knowing OP, he is quite knowledged in charts, he for sure knows NL is doing better. But good job making blinks look stupid as alway.s

• Also, It is interesting how Next Level doing so much better on YouTube music compare to HYLT? Anyone?

i think it's down to the GP preferences

rn, they still have huge interest for them.

I noticed from youtube all aespa cuts (whatever they doing) are gaining big views in korea until now.

Latest example, viditor (the one who shoots BG to fame) upload NL stage mix with commentary and it's gain 1,4m and counting for apporx.2 -3 days since they uploaded it

Screenshot_20210720-080416_YouTube.jpg

• Aespa are doing super well for rookies but in its run How You Like That went up against Hwasa, Zico ft Rain, SSAK3, and Dynamite and still had PAKs, nearly a month at #1 on Melon and 16 weeks on Melon top 10...not to mention almost 15 music show wins

Next Level never even cracked 600K ULs which HYLT maintained (and had well above) for weeks

Am surprised, at least use stats or something that favor aespa. But to just say hylt is only a hit song cuz its bp is just ludicrous.

And when a bp song flops, then what...

Is this even a question?

Clowns :clown::waterr::waterr::waterr:

• The trolls are in. I guess i should look forward to the, HYLT vs NL, which is the bigger global hit...

Trolls appeared on this thread as soon as someone nicknamed Skyliv entered it. Never seen such a persistent troll with so little kpop knowledge. Embarrassing, truly.

• i think it's down to the GP preferences

rn, they still have huge interest for them.

I noticed from youtube all aespa cuts (whatever they doing) are gaining big views in korea until now.

Latest example, viditor (the one who shoots BG to fame) upload NL stage mix with commentary and it's gain 1,4m and counting for apporx.2 -3 days since they uploaded it

Screenshot_20210720-080416_YouTube.jpg

Yea. At the same time frame which is the 9 week. Next level is still average 6 mil stream compare to 2 mil stream for HYLT which is kinda baffle me. Take a look at this kworb chart. I guess Next level is going back to number 1 in a week or 2 week. Kinda crazy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!