HYLT or Next Level: which song is bigger in Korea?

• HYLT's hanbook made a huge impact in Korea and overseas

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they also got paks and stayed #1 on melon for 21 days

0HXE1pc.jpg?1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this was when how you like that was released ^

• Time will tell in terms of Gaon digital success.

But hylt has TikTok so in my book no song in the entirety of kpop will beat it let alone NL Korea or otherwise :pepe-tea:

You and your TikTok supremacy kkkk, but for real, HYLT went viral everywhere and in S.K. it was their most impactful cb. Their hanbok and everything they did going viral there is a proof.

• hylt was bigger in korea when it was released but it's just my feeling because they came back after a long time as the no.1 gg but i guess next level will have more longevity on charts bcs they are trending.

External Content youtu.be

• i don't know HYLT seems to have make a lot of noise among the gp because it was from Blackpink first album

meanwhile in the case of Aespa, next level seems to make more noise in Korea for the song itself

in conclusion i would say NL was bigger, because the song in itself is trendy

HYLT mostly make a lot of noise among the gp because of the BP brand, not because of the song in itself

October will be savage !!!!!!

#nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct #nct from nct

• Aespa are doing super well for rookies but in its run How You Like That went up against Hwasa, Zico ft Rain, SSAK3, and Dynamite and still had PAKs, nearly a month at #1 on Melon and 16 weeks on Melon top 10...not to mention almost 15 music show wins

Next Level never even cracked 600K ULs which HYLT maintained (and had well above) for weeks

• Oh please... The disrespect just to say: my faves climbed thanks to the music while yours it's bc of their brand name :clown:

This is a joke, right?? Bc i don't see many groups pulling BP numbers on their cbs and BP isn't the only successful group with their brand being super known...

• So you are basically saying HYLT was big simply cuz it was from BP? What about other groups who are also top tier groups and are not able to do as well as HYLT did on the charts?

• Oh please... The disrespect just to say: my faves climbed thanks to the music while yours it's bc of their brand name :clown:

This is a joke, right?? Bc i don't see many groups pulling BP numbers on their cbs and BP isn't the only successful group with their brand being super known...

Am surprised, at least use stats or something that favor aespa. But to just say hylt is only a hit song cuz its bp is just ludicrous.

I expect very soon they will be saying all bp songs are hits cuz its bp.

And when a bp song flops, then what...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!