[CONFIRMED] BlackPink >>> Twice

• The debate over who is the true Queen of 3rd gen girl groups seems to be split 50/50 these days.

Well it can finally be put to rest.

This video of kpop girl group searches on Google since 2004 is an eye opener for fans of all generations.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Big ups to Baby V.O.X. though. Get that relevance girls.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pretty impressive that Everglow is top 5 in the end!

BTW stream soty

• this is the most annoying chart I've ever seen.

Why didn't they just average it out ever 4 months?

It did go too fast. Was hard to follow.

But damn my faves barely registered their whole career. Of course they had a spike in October of 2019 though :(

• Fin.K.L in front of S.E.S. even though the latter was bigger, interesting.

SNSD resisting even after unofficially disbanding.

I was gonna say maybe the reason is because SES peak was before Google. But FIN K.L. was active in the same years. So yeah that's weird.

• It's sad how much i have fallen nobody even acknowledge me.

You had to sacrifice your legendary allkpop career for a seat at the Mod table.

You can always put in your two weeks and rejoin our ranks lol.

• not surprised at Baby V.O.X. they were known around Asia and attempted to break into the american market in 2004 with their single Xcstasy.

Baby V.O.X. was a top 5 girl group of the 2000s.

I dont guess I ever realized this. Something I kind of just glossed over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!