What's your prediction on EXO D.O.'s solo? Will be a success or not?

• Do you guys think it'll be a hit/be loved by fans/general public?

I already preordered and I'm so excited!

his voice totally fits the slow vibe/rnb. I'm expecting him to go this path like Jeff Bernat or Daniel Ceasar:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or maybe even have a duet somehow like this:

IMAGINE THE GUITAR...I hope he goes this way musically.

What do you guys expect from this solo? It sounds from the teaser that he might be going the way I would love him to go!

• It’s clear he is going to release a pop album not an r&b one at this point! Something closer to Ed sheeran is what I’m imagining.

His title track is going to be a folk pop song and the second b side announced is also a mid tempo pop song. Lots of pop melodies with slow tempos is how the album is going to be I think. :eyes: :eyes:

It’s ksoo so ofc it’s going to be successful. His pre orders are looking good as well. After the hit that thats ok was GP seems to love Ksoo’s lyricism and voice both of which he will deliver once again.

• It’s clear he is going to release a pop album not an r&b one at this point! Something closer to Ed sheeran is what I’m imagining.

His title track is going to be a folk pop song and the second b side announced is also a mid tempo pop song. Lots of pop melodies with slow tempos is how the album is going to be I think. :eyes: :eyes:

It’s ksoo so ofc it’s going to be successful. His pre orders are looking good as well. After the hit that thats ok was GP seems to love Ksoo’s lyricism and voice both of which he will deliver once again.

Yeah I'm not sure actually how he is received in South Korea as a soloist so we will see! I have been out of Kpop for a while but now im back!

• Yeah I'm not sure actually how he is received in South Korea as a soloist so we will see! I have been out of Kpop for a while but now im back!

He is received well! That’s okay was an excellent sleeper hit for having no promo. Lasted on the charts just by word of mouth. Covered by many ppl in the industry including IU herself.

He will do really well I think. And this sort of mellow pop sound is liked by the GP so that’ll help too hopefully.

• I'm not going to make predictions or set expectations. It's going to be what it's going to be.

I'll more than likely know if it has any good or d0pe tracks when the album sampler drops.

• he'll do very well, he's one of the most well-liked idols by pretty much everyone. Even other fandoms will check it out and he's famous with the GP as well. The Wonstein feature is smart too because Wonstein is in MSG Wannabe which is super popular right now. I think the album sales are probably going to be probably the second best ever for a soloist too. He's doing great on ktown4u and he's been dominating the Korean websites too which haven't released their sales figures yet. Pretty much every day his album is at #1 in Synnara.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!