โ•‘ ๐Ÿ โŸฐ โ•‘๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐๐„ : ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„

• โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โœฏ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐๐„ โœฏ

Making your own threads.

ใ€š๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐’ใ€›

Casual threads should be formatted consistently but with room for

freedom.

The basic format for these threads should be:

โœฏ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ - Insert Thread Title

NOTE: Copy and paste this standard onto the thread title and then

edit as appropriate!

Keeping the formatting consistent allows the guild to be more

organized so members can find threads efficiently and easily!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• Minazuki , I've layed out the basic foundations for making your own threads in this thread!

• It was very clarifying

I hope I wont forget in some thread skshajba

Donโ€™t worry, I can edit the titles if you do (but I may clown you for forgetting first lmao)

• kidsgonestray

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œโœฏ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐๐„ - ใ€š๐ƒ๐„๐“๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐’ใ€›โ€ to โ€œโ•‘ ๐Ÿ โŸฐ โ•‘๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐๐„ : ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„โ€.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!